Stop all the supermarket Christmas adverts because Aldi has already won

Kevin the Carrot is BACK

Seriously, the other supermarkets shouldn't bother releasing their Christmas ads because the Aldi one has delivered for the entire festive season.

Aldi's 2019 Christmas advert shows Kevin the Carrot, who has become a popular TV personality, starring in adverts since 2016.

He goes up against a gang of Brussels sprouts called "Leafy Blinders", inspired by the Peaky Blinders.

He has the help of a tomato called Tiny Tom, named after Tiny Tim in Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol. Tom helps Kevin escape the Leafy Blinders and make his way to a circus tent in time for his big performance.

He then breaks out in song, singing Robbie William's "Let Me Entertain You", with a few lyrics changed to suit the festive spirit.

He sings: "Sprouts are gone and Kevin’s here, shower me with festive cheer, break those mince pies over here, with cream!"

Katie the Carrot, Kevin's wife, performs an acrobatic trick similar to Zendaya's character Anne Wheeler in the 2017 musical The Greatest Showman.

Towards the end of the performance, Russel Sprout enters the tent, holding a sign that says: "Sprouts rule."

He is then thrown into the air and land on a cannon that fires him to the top of the tent.

Watch the video here: