Image may contain: Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Person, People, Human

This is what the childhood stars of Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging look like now

Ok but why has Robbie literally turned into a hot daddy

It’s undeniable that Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging was the relatable emotional rollercoaster every 14-year-old needed. Nunga nungas, awful kissing, shaved eyebrows and the word “phwoar” literally shaped a generation of British women.

But 10 years on, have you ever wondered what happened to fit Robbie and his equally fit brother? Is Dave the Laugh still about? What about Georgia and the Ace Gang? We found out:

Georgia Groome (Georgia)

Image may contain: Cosmetics, Oboe, Musical Instrument, Music, Leisure Activities, Bassoon, Oven, Electrical Device, Appliance, Book, Person, People, Human

Georgia Groome, who played the main character Georgia, is now 26 and a full time actress based in London. She doesn’t have a public Instagram but is active on Twitter.

Her biggest news is that she’s just had a baby with Ron Weasley !!!

Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Robbie)

Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

Aaron Taylor-Johnson, who played Robbie, is now married with two kids. The 28-year-old is still acting and is a screenwriter. He met his wife on a set of a film when he was 18 and she was 42. They announced their engagement on the same year and married three years after. Since, they’ve had two daughters together.

Eleanor Tomlinson (Jaz)

Image may contain: Quilt, Home Decor, Furniture, Bed, Person, People, Human

Eleanor played Georgia’s best friend Jaz. She’s now 26 and has had acting roles in a number of successful TV series such as Poldark and The White Queen.

Georgia Henshaw (Rosie)

Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, Human

Georgia continued her acting career after Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging and appeared in Skins and Waterloo Road. The 26-year-old seems to have ditched films and now acts in theatre.

Manjeeven Grewal (Ellen)

Manjeeven Grewal appeared in School of Comedy in 2009, but appears to have stopped acting since then.

Kimberley Nixon (Wet Lindsay)

Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Hair, Braid, Person, People, Human

Since Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, Kimberley Nixon has been in Wild Child and Fresh Meat. She’s also a supporter of Humanists UK.

Image may contain: Bed, Furniture, Couch, Person, People, Human

Tommy Bastow (Dave the Laugh)

Image may contain: Bottle, Pub, Bar Counter, Person, People, Human

Tommy Bastow plays Joe in the BT adverts, and is in a band called FranKo. He was briefly in Eastenders in 2011 and is still acting.

Liam Hess (Peter)

Image may contain: Remote Control, Electronics, Person, People, Human

Liam Hess played the role of creepy Peter who Georgia befriends to kiss. He hasn’t appeared in any more films after Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.

According to his Instagram, he’s a writer and Features editor of Buffalo Zine.

Recommended stories by this writer:

• This is what the original cast of Waterloo Road look like now

• Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging shaped a generation of women

• Where are they now? The kids from Raven who took on the Way of The Warrior