Students don’t speak out in class for fear of being considered ‘offensive’ by their peers

According to a new free speech report

Martin Shkreli ‘lied about studying at Columbia’

He actually went to Baruch

If you took out private student loans, your debt might be written off thanks to a huge screw-up

The company can’t prove they’re legally entitled to repayments

Male student accused by ‘Mattress Girl’ reaches settlement with Columbia in gender bias case

Paul Nungesser sued his school for failing to protect him after Emma Sulkowicz’s ‘Mattress Girl’ protest

Former Wisconsin defensive end JJ Watt buys shoes for ‘broke college kid’

Help me, I’m poor

I’m an international student and I didn’t expect the stereotypes about US colleges to be true, but here we are

There’s a Hallmark card and holiday for everything

These are the best value colleges in America

Your parents will love this

Milo Yiannopoulos’s advice to College Republicans: ‘Keep laughing, because progressives are ridiculous’

Although ‘laughter and war is my motto’ may or may not be the best way to live your life, to each their own

‘Heroin was the only friend I had’: A 21-year-old on life after four years of addiction

‘It was the only thing that made everything better, the only thing that made me smile’

Exclusive: Canadian Climate Change Minister, ‘America and the world are moving forward with or without Trump’

‘Young Americans need to get involved’

Burning books, hijabi strippers and Hillary in a dunk tank: A Dangerous liaison in New York with Milo Yiannopoulos

You could not make this up

This student was granted American citizenship on the Fourth of July

‘Believe that America is your home, and that America is a place for immigrants’

‘It’s disheartening to live in a state where people think this is acceptable’

The young women of North Carolina on the legal loophole that means sex after consent is withdrawn isn’t rape

How I paid off my student debt in under a year while working as a waitress

And how you can too

‘Colleges turn victims into criminals’: Congressman speaks out about Alabama student Megan Rondini’s tragic death

‘She got the death penalty for being the victim of sexual assault’

Inside the courtroom: Martin Shkreli’s trial is still not underway because ‘over 300’ jurors have been dismissed

We watched today as yet more jurors were excused

‘I lost a part of myself that day that I’ll never get back’: How I survived a school shooting

‘It has forever traumatized me’