leo art dealer apartment

Here’s what Leo from Love Is Blind’s apartment looks like, and it’s not giving art dealer

The microwave on top of the fridge isn’t screaming Rolex salary

Leo from Love Is Blind was pretty much known for flexing his wealth (and his Rolex) on everyone he spoke to on the show. The infamous art dealer came from a lot of money, or so he told us. However, people have started stalking his TikTok where he makes art dealer videos (of course he does) and it looks like he isn’t living the life of luxury we all thought he was. Here’s inside the apartment Leo got with his impressive art dealer job – seriously, I was expecting golden floors and marble pillars!

Why is the microwave on top of the fridge?

The first thing I noticed about this TikTok is the microwave sitting on top of the fridge. Then I looked around the whole kitchen, and it really isn’t giving luxury art dealer at all. He spends the whole video raving on about The Pink Stuff which he uses to fill a hole in his wall, and the apartment just looks absolutely bare. Where’s the decoration, Leo?!

What a gliding staircase

I genuinely don’t know what he’s raving on about in this video, but I can’t get over the miniature staircase that appears around halfway through. Also, where are the windows?! I haven’t seen a single one so far.

This painting is going to be in my nightmares tonight

@leo_braudy

Replying to @😐 artist name: Daniel Cherbuin

♬ original sound – leo_braudy

Many of his followers were confused by a painting in the background of a previous video, so he showed a close-up of this terrifying piece of art that blinks on its own. Get that AWAY from me.

The lamp leaning on the art

This video actually makes me laugh so much, because it’s all about how to put up your art properly on the wall and ensure it’s well secured, yet there’s a huge metal lamp in the background leaning against one of his paintings. Couldn’t be more ironic if he tried!

Casually flexing the MacBook

I can’t help but feel like Leo set up his camera to get his MacBook perfectly in the centre of the frame here. Still, I’m not impressed with the bare walls and mismatched furniture (and not in an aesthetic way). Where’s the alleged rich person flair?

His ‘rich people’ bathroom

@leo_braudy

👏TAILOR👏 YOUR👏 CLOTHES👏 #fashiontok

♬ original sound – leo_braudy

Leo made a viral video last year that got over one million views about how rich people tailor their clothes. However, one of the top comments on the video is “this is not a rich person bathroom.” The colourful towel hanging behind him is what really sells it for me.

Apartment review: Two out of five. There’s no real flair or character other than a few pieces of art hanging without co-ordination. I’m not a fan, sorry Leo, and your apartment is not giving art dealer in the way I thought it would.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.