Lana Del Rey comments wedding

Lana Del Rey comments on her shock wedding to gator guide Jeremy Dufrene for first time

‘Stop photoshopping my wedding ring – we’re very happy’

When Lana Del Rey surprise married the alligator tour guide Jeremy Dufrene she’d previously denied she was even dating, the world was rocked to the core. Even though it was the most Lana Del Rey thing ever really, it still tilted the pop culture world off its axis. It’s been a week of drama and gossip as Dufrene’s ex fiancée spoke out – saying she was shocked Lana Del Rey and Jeremy Dufrene got married after a month when she was engaged to him for 12 years. Despite all the gossip, Lana Del Rey had not commented on the wedding to Jeremy Dufrene, but she has now spoken out for the first time in some Instagram comments.

Writing on Instagram in the replies, Lana Del Rey kicks off about the invasion of privacy she’s felt since she married Dufrene.

In a livid comment regarding her privacy, Lana Del Rey comments on the wedding to Dufrene for the first time. “Unfortunately, a local couple from Houma won’t stop flying drones into our windows every morning and following us with a tracker. All that being said, Jeremy is the one and only, and amazing. And we’re very happy.

She then blasts “a famous New Orleans paparazzi” and asks them to “stop switching vehicles following the family. And stop following us around remote parts of the country and photoshopping my wedding ring into a pearl. I know we would feel a lot safer.”

Over the weekend, Dufrene’s ex fiancee Kelli Welsh said of the marriage “I am in shock because we were engaged for 12 years, and he got married after one month. But I am happy for him. He is a very protective, hardworking, manly man. He needed to get out of his comfort zone. He was used to bayou life and being out on the swamp. He is deserving of this blessing.”

For more and all the latest news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook