viral psychopath test

Wait, this viral five minute test actually reveals if you’re secretly a psychopath!?

Scared to tell anyone how high my score was…

Ever wondered if you were a bit different to normal people? Yeah, yeah “what is normal” – no one is normal. But some seeming a lot more “normal” than you ever have? Maybe you’re secretly a psychopath. Hopefully not the kind to go on a brutal killing spree with complete lack of remorse, but perhaps the time whose brain lacks the empathy the rest of us have. Here’s how you can take the viral test to find out if you’re secretly a psychopath!

The test comes based on the work of Professor Michael Levenson – who’s an expert in psychology at Oregon State University. Levenson has created a questionnaire type test that examines how you approach your love life, your goals and just the general way you interact with other humans and what you think is wrong or right. If anything. You can access the test here.

After you answer a page of questions and give your answer on a scale from disagree to agree, you will get given a score from one to five. As well as a percentage score, that tells you how high you scored compared to others who have done the test. The viral psychopath test will give you two scores, based on primary and secondary psychopathy. Primary psychopathy deals with the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

300,000 people living in the UK are said to be psychopaths. They walk amongst us. Maybe you’re one of them! I personally am NOT, but barely – I got a score of 2.1 on the scale and apparently that’s 50 per cent higher than most who’ve taken the test scored. Is it me? Am I the drama? Am I the villain?

A guy on TikTok has a wild theory about why time feels like it goes so much faster since 2020

Funerals, vegans and in-laws: The most debated Am I the A******? Reddit posts of all time

The Russell Group unis where students are the most fed up with their uni experience, according to The Times