All the familiar faces from Ryan Murphy shows you recognise in the Monsters cast

Chloë Sevigny who plays Kitty had an iconic role American Horror Story: Asylum!

If you’ve ever watched one of the many, many Ryan Murphy shows that have been pumped out over the last decade he’s dominated streaming services, you’ll know he is a man who loves to reuse the same familiar faces across his shows. From American Horror Story to American Crime Story, and from Feud to Monster / Monsters – the usual Ryan Murphy alumni are often seen in the cast. With Monsters: The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story on Netflix right now, there’s no exception – so here are the cast you’ve seen in other Ryan Murphy projects in the past.

Chloë Sevigny – Kitty Menendez

If you don’t know Chloë Sevigny, what the hell are you doing? Literally one of THEE biggest icons of all of the industry and has since she was a 90s indie darling. Even Charli XCX knows it – she had a statement cameo in the 360 video earlier this year. Ryan Murphy has cast Chloë Sevigny a lot over the last few years.

She has been in American Horror Story twice as a major role. She first was in Asylum as the sex-mad Shelley, and then she played Alex in American Horror Story: Hotel.

She also recently starred in Ryan Murphy’s Feud: Capote VS The Swans as C.Z Guest – another major role.

As you can come to expect from God Sevigny, she got acclaim in all of them. What a queen.

Nicholas Chavez – Lyle Menendez

Nicholas Alexander Chavez has not been in many Ryan Murphy shows prior to Monsters, but he has been cast as a lead role in the upcoming mysterious Grotesquerie – where he will star alongside Travis Kelce! We don’t know much about it yet, but the role he’s playing is Father Charlie.

Nathan Lane – Dominick Dunne

Monsters Ryan Murphy cast

Nathan Lane has previously starred in Ryan Murphy’s The People VS OJ Simpson, where he got acclaim for his portrayal of F. Lee Bailey – a major role in the show. Funnily enough, the role he plays in Monsters of Dominick Dunne also appeared in The People VS OJ Simpson played by a different actor. Inception.

Leslie Grossman – Judalon Smith

Monsters Ryan Murphy cast

Leslie Grossman is a bonafide legend when it comes to American Horror Story. She first debuted in the franchise as Meadow in AHS Cult, before coming back in Apocalypse as Coco. She was camp owner Margaret Booth in American Horror Story: 1984, and then played the iconic role of Ursula in the first half of Double Feature before taking on Calico in part two.

She then returned for a lead role in NYC, playing Barbara Read. Most recently she starred alongside Kim Kardashian and Emma Roberts in AHS Delicate. Whew.

See the Ryan Murphy alumni cast in Monsters: The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.