Selling Sunset Emma Nicole

Nicole ‘regrets’ bringing up Emma rumour on Selling Sunset but insists she’s ‘not a liar’

Nicole didn’t feel ‘close enough’ to Emma to bring it up to her directly

There’s been a whole lot of drama between Emma and Nicole since she started *that* rumour on Selling Sunset that she saw Emma with a married man, one that she’s since said is completely false. Nicole has now broken her silence and answered some of the questions that were stumping us all, like why she brought it up on camera and not just directly to Emma.

Whilst Nicole has now admitted she does “apologise” for bringing it up on camera, she’s absolutely doubled down on the fact that she “didn’t make it up” and isn’t a liar”, despite Emma saying it’s all “slander.” Big words are being thrown around here. So, let’s see exactly what Nicole has to say for herself about why she brought up the rumour about Emma on Selling Sunset.

Via Netflix

News of the rumour was first broken when everyone was having dinner in Pioneertown, and Nicole decided to broach the subject at the table. Nicole explained she actually didn’t feel “comfortable” talking about it but “assumed Emma knew” about the rumour already.

She told Tudum: “I’d also been told there were going to be certain things that would be shown to support that. For example, at the party featured in the season seven finale, the woman who brought this information to me confronted Emma — it was a filmed event when both Emma and I were mic-ed up. This was not something I just came up with.”

Via Netflix

As for whether Nicole regrets bringing it up on camera, it sounds like it’s a yes but she stands by the fact it’s credible information. She admitted: “I do apologise for bringing it to the camera. It would undoubtedly have been a smarter decision to not share this information because, without any of the context, it looks pretty bad.

“I also do very strongly and very confidently stand behind the fact that this is information given to me by a credible source. Again, I don’t mean that as an excuse. I own the fact that I said it, but this is not something I made up, and I’m not a liar.”

Selling Sunset Emma Nicole

Via Netflix

Nicole chose to tell her fellow Selling Sunset co-stars about the rumour indirectly instead of immediately telling Emma about what she’d heard. As for why she made this decision, Nicole justified it by saying she just doesn’t have “that type of relationship” with Emma.

She added: “I also thought she already knew [the rumour was circulating] because she was confronted by someone on camera. It had much more weight to me because [the woman who first told me] felt strongly enough about this information to directly confront Emma about it. To me, that paints a very different picture in terms of her confidence in this information and her decision to go to her first.”

Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now – For all the latest Netflix news about Nicole and Emma, plus drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.