Ranked: The 2024 Islanders done the most dirty by the Love Island photographer

Ok but why did they not just tell Ronnie to stand up straight?

Every year the Love Island photographer gets slated for managing to make some of the most stunning people on the planet look like completely different people – and the 2024 cast have definitely fallen victim.

When the cast promo pictures first arrive at our door we just take them for what they are, we have no idea who these people are or what they look like. But then, when they suddenly arrive in the villa and we’re looking at their faces every day, you start to realise – absolutely none of them look like the pictures we were eyeing up before.

The promo pics are awful. There is no other way of putting it. It’s got nothing to do with the subjects, like I said they’re the most stunning people on the planet, but there is some sort of sorcery in that camera that changes that. Here is a ranking of the Love Island 2024 cast members who need to take the photographer aside and have a stern, stern word.

6. Ayo

Love Island 2024 cast photographer promo pics

via ITV / Instagram

We’re starting off with Ayo, because I don’t actually think his promo pic is bad. I just hate the pose. Like, a lot. Why is he looking at me like that? Kinda looks like he’s just farted and is hoping I haven’t noticed.

5. Munveer

via ITV / Instagram

The Love Island 2024 photographer somehow managed to completely transform Munveer’s entire vibe. His photo is so cute, adorable actually, and he genuinely looks like a lil golden retriever boyfriend. His Instagram though? Munveer’s slick, cool and very chilled. I don’t think these two people are the same person at all.

4. Nicole

via ITV / Instagram

Nicole is gorgeous, but this pose does nothing for her. It’s giving that they asked her to come into the room, told her to strike a pose, and 10 seconds later were carting her out again. Her Instagram is a much better way of getting her vibe.

3. Ciaran

via ITV / Instagram

Ciaran is never living down the allegations that he is an actual child. He looks like a teenager in these pictures. He’s just happy to be here. His Instagram must be some sort of portal into the future. The chest hair is a nice touch, though.

2. Ronnie

via ITV / Instagram

I just need to know why the photographer didn’t ask Ronnie to stand up straight? I need an appointment with a chiropractor just from looking at this. Why is he pointing at me? Have I just missed a joke? Am I the punchline? Is he?

1. Uma

via ITV / Instagram

Uma is drop dead gorgeous, and she has been done majorly dirty by the Love Island 2024 photographer. This doesn’t even look like her one bit? The woman we have in the villa never stops serving face, this picture? A different person. I’m convinced. Take the photographer to court!!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.