MAFS Australia 2024 Jack

Jack allegedly ‘body-shamed’ his female MAFS co-stars and ‘insulted’ their appearances

‘He was calling them ugly, fat, too tall, too loud, too old’

Ugh, as if Jack couldn’t get any worse after his vile and “misogynistic” comment to Lauren during last night’s dinner party it’s been revealed by So Dramatic! that he “body-shamed” and “insulted” his female MAFS Australia 2024 co-stars for their appearances.

A source revealed: “Jack was constantly making snide remarks about the other brides’ looks and insulting them in private and to their faces. He was calling them ugly, fat, too tall, too loud, too old, and stuff like that.”

Allegedly, Jack would also express his crude thoughts about the other MAFS Australia 2024 brides to Tori who “never called him out for it” and she instead would “just laugh and agree.”

Jack also shamed Lauren and Sara frequently for the amount of “Botox and work” they both had done to their faces. The source added: “And we were all pretty sure that he’s also had more work than the whole cast combined,” the insider added.

And if his comment to Lauren last night wasn’t bad enough he would keep saying throughout the experiment that “Lauren was ‘too big’ and ‘ugly,’” according to the insider. They explained his comments were seen by the other MAFS cast members as “honestly disgusting.”

I think Jack needs to have a long look in the mirror at his blindingly bright veneers before he starts calling anyone else out for their appearance.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Jack, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.