MAFS Australia 2024 Stephen scar

Here’s how the new MAFS Australia 2024 intruder Stephen got his recognisable facial scar

It was in a very traumatic incident

The newest MAFS Australia 2024 intruder Stephen is one of the most recognisable grooms ever to appear on the experiment, with long flowing locks and a large facial scar. Tonight on MAFS Australia 2024 we get to see two new couples get married, with one of the new grooms being Stephen who gets married to Michael. If you cast your mind back far enough then you might remember Michael from episode one as his husband ran away at the altar.

MAFS Australia 2024 groom Stephen has a very distinct facial scar above his eyebrow and he’s explained the traumatic way in which he got the scar through a car accident when he was younger. “It was a front-on collision on the freeway. I remember waking up to the sound of mum screaming. Unfortunately, the guy that did crash into us did pass away.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Stephen (@stephenrstewart)

Stephen said the recovery was more intense than the incident itself. “Going to school for the first time, and the kids being scared to be around me… the reality of like, this is what I look like now. This is what everyone else is seeing,” he said.

In a heartbreaking moment, Stephen recalled how he started preparing from a young age that he might get “rejected” in future because of what his scar looks like, but his MAFS Australia 2024 husband Michael seems overjoyed to see him.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.