Natalie MAFS Australia

Dogs and cosplay: Inside Natalie from MAFS Australia’s wholesome gamer girl life

She had it so good before Collins

The news that Natalie and Collins are getting removed from MAFS Australia in tonight’s episode is a shock to no one, considering how toxic the pairing has been so far and how Natalie had to stay to keep trying with the relationship even when she wanted to go home. But what was Natalie like before the drama of MAFS Australia? Here’s a look inside her life!

How old is Natalie?

Natalie is 32, and she’s based in Victoria.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Natalie (@natarai)

What’s her job outside of the experiment?

Natalie works as a physiotherapist.

Family is everything to Natalie

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Natalie (@natarai)

Natalie has spoken a lot about how much her family means to her on the show. Just before the experiment, she sadly lost her father. She’s not had a lot of experience dating, and a source told Yahoo when speaking about the fact her and Collins are removed from the show tonight “The experiment is an emotional rollercoaster as it is, but factor in Natalie’s vulnerability from her lack of relationship experience prior to filming and the grief she was experiencing following her father’s very recent death and she was in no state to continue production.”

She’s a gamer gal

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Natalie (@natarai)

Natalie is obsessed with gaming, and she was really hoping her time on the show would find her her player 2. Collins is obviously NOT that person. She loves cosplay and anything nerdy.

She has the cutest dog ever

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Natalie (@natarai)

Her Samoyed dog MieMie is everything to Natalie.

She also plays guitar

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Natalie (@natarai)

Green Day loving Natalie rocks out, baby.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news and gossip on Collins and Natalie, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.