Love Is Blind transformations

From fringes to braces, these are the biggest Love Is Blind cast transformations

Jimmy in braces is something I never needed to see

As hard as it might be to believe, the cast of Love Is Blind also went through awkward phases and it’s led to some pretty extreme transformations. So, from braces to very 2000’s fashion choices here are the most drastic transformations!

Brittany

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Brittany Mills (@brittanymills123)

I don’t know what it is about this picture but Brittany looks like a corporate businesswoman in this throwback picture. As far as transformations go this one is pretty major.

AD

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Amber Desiree (AD) (@amberdesiree)

AD still looks flawless and it makes total sense she used to be a cheerleader.

Sarah Ann

Love Is Blind cast member Sarah Ann was 100 per cent in her King Kylie lip kit and dip brow era in this transformation pic and I’m a bit obsessed.

Laura

View this post on Instagram

TA post shared by Laura (Loo) Dadisman (@looo_bear)

The thigh-high socks and the slightly awkward knee bend pose are sending me.

Chelsea

I’m actually speechless, you can’t tell me this isn’t a young Megan Fox?!

Jimmy

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jimmy Presnell (@jimmypresnell)

Jimmy has left all of his old pictures up on his Instagram and they’re truly a goldmine, he’s definitely had one of the biggest transformationsĀ  out of the Love Is Blind cast.

All seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now –Ā For all the latest cast transformations, Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.Ā