MAFS Australia

Omg, this MAFS Australia star exposed himself to plane full of passengers

I actually can’t believe which groom did this!

Umm, A MAFS Australia groom just shared a video on his Instagram of him absolutely buck-naked whilst exposing himself to a plane full of passengers going past.

I won’t keep you in suspense any longer, the groom in question is 35-year-old Ryan Gallagher, who appeared on the fifth season of MAFS Australia. He unashamedly shared the video on his Instagram which showed him flashing his genitals at a Jetstar plane as it came in to land.

He captioned the explicit video: “Eight years ago today I gave everyone another reason not to fly Jetstar, this is why they make you open the shades before landing.” But eight years after that incident the groom has settled down into a rather more relaxed lifestyle, and has just welcomed a baby with his fiance Emily Seebohm.

Emily and Ryan met while filming TV show The Challenge together, and were engaged within one year of meeting one another. Ryan explained: “When you know you know. I did get nervous though. The box was making a bit of a bulge in my pocket,” he added. “So either she knew I was proposing or she just thought I was happy to see her!”

After Ryan appeared in MAFS Australia in 2018 he went on to star in the 2020 Australian version of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! During his time on the show he formed a relationship with none other than Charlotte Crosby, but the two broke up shortly after leaving the jungle.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia 2024 cast news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.