mafs uk brad girlfriend

People are convinced MAFS UK Brad has split from his influencer girlfriend, Hollie Baldwin

The pair went Instagram official just three months ago

MAFS UK Brad Skelly has allegedly broken up with his girlfriend, Hollie Baldwin, after fans noticed a change on each of their Instagram pages.

Traces of their relationship have been deleted from both Hollie and Brad’s social media just three months after they went Instagram official. Although the pair still follow each other, they’ve completely removed all evidence of each other from their profiles.

The 28-year-old caused a whirlwind of drama right from the off, appearing on MAFS UK 2023 as a spiritualist who looked to the universe for support throughout his marriage with Shona. But since his split with his ex-wife was announced on the show, MAFS UK Brad flaunted his girlfriend, Hollie, all over social media, sharing photos of them together at brunch, as well as photos of the pair with Brad’s nine year old son, Keegan.

The pair looked inseparable in photos of them together at events and lounging around the house together. Brad even celebrated his 28th birthday with the fitness trainer and model, where they went out for a fancy meal and posted photos of their evening together online.

A source at the time described how Brad and Hollie had “connected instantly” and how they weren’t afraid to flaunt their relationship with others, even “kissing in front of the other MAFS UK cast” at an event in October. It was even believed that Brad had gotten a tattoo in tribute of Hollie, as a symbol of his lust for her.

Both from the same home town, Hollie has modelled for PrettyLittleThing and even has a separate Instagram account dedicated to fitness. Despite all of their photos being deleted, there are still traces of their relationship where Brad commented on his now ex-girlfriend’s photos in support, with one romantic comment simply reading “Wowza.”

But it looks like that’s all over before it really had time to begin, with the pair seemingly getting on with their own separate lives. Each sharing clips of themselves on their Instagram Stories’ exercising and meal prepping, they’re giving off big “New Year, new me” energy. And peppered with an inspirational life quote from Brad on his Instagram Story, the two must be over for good.

Brad’s relationship with Shona on MAFS was equally short lived, with the two being asked to leave the experiment after Brad was accused of exercising “controlling behaviour” towards his wife when he spoke of “allowing” her to be angry. So it seems spirituality clearly isn’t all it and the universe is clearly having its fun with the poor bloke.

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates ā€“ like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.Ā