Love Is Blind couple Bliss and Zack are expecting a baby

The first official Love Is Blind baby is here! Bliss and Zack are expecting a child together

The season four couple said they are ‘extremely happy’

Love Is Blind season four couple Zack Goytowski and Bliss Poureetezadi-Goytowski have announced they are expecting their first baby together. This is the first official baby from a couple who met in the Love Is Blind pods.

They are due in spring, and Bliss said they had been trying for a child and found out they were pregnant on her mother’s birthday. Zack and Bliss had a rocky road to love on the show, with Zack first proposing to Irina, before calling that off and proposing to Bliss later on in the process. They have since celebrated their one year anniversary together.

Speaking of their upcoming arrival, Bliss said they are “excited to see them learn and explore the world.” Speaking to People Magazine, she said: “It’s a little bit nerve-wracking, but I think it’s also such a beautiful thing. Babies are miracles and blessings, and I think we’ve been so open to sharing our journey and our relationship with the world, and this is our next big beautiful thing. I’m really happy and I hope that it brings joy to other people. It’s definitely brought us a ton of joy.”

On finding out the big news, Bliss added: “We planned this. We had actively been trying, but it was definitely a surprise. I had felt a little queasy … and I took the test by myself because I wanted to surprise Zack whenever it was [confirmed]. I found out early in the morning while Zack was sleeping and it was shocking. It was like, does that really say positive? What is happening? It was definitely probably one of the most surreal moments of my life.

“I was actually leaving for a trip and so I needed to tell Zack that day. I had wanted to do this big thing and make this big surprise out of it and buy all this stuff that said ‘Daddy’, but I didn’t have time to do all of that. So I bought a cake and I put ‘I Love You Dad’ on it. It was a really sweet moment and he was confused at first.”

Zack added: “I was incredibly happy. We both really wanted this and so we just felt really blessed that we were able to have this happen.”

Bliss and Zack are the first couple from Love Is Blind to announce they are expecting a baby, with all other babies after the show coming from cast members who have found love with other people.

I’m not crying, you are!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.