A source described how: “Arthur spent the entire night with a beautiful looking brunette and they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

“They were kissing all over the club and definitely didn’t care who saw them even though Married At First Sight viewers still think that he’s in a relationship with Laura.

“Everyone had high hopes for Arthur and Laura but eventually their romance failed and since filming for the show ended, they have gone their separate ways. Arthur is having the best time that he can now, and it was his birthday, so a little bit of attention didn’t go unwelcome.”

Maybe we should have seen the signs when he got his vows off Google.

A Channel 4 spokesperson said: “Whilst we wouldn’t comment on the outcome of our couples’ relationships, we are well aware of how much our audience dislikes spoilers – we do too.

“We hope audiences will continue to follow the journeys of our couples Monday – Thursdays at 9pm on E4 or you can stream on Channel 4. There are plenty more twists and turns to come.”

The Tab has reached out to Laura and Arthur for comment.

For all the latest MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook