MAFS UK

Fans have spotted this huge editing error with Ella’s hair on last week’s MAFS UK episode

Her hair goes completely down to an updo in seconds!

Thursday night’s MAFS UK episode was one full of turmoil and drama, and now a pretty major editing error concerning Ella and her hair! The episode saw the rest of the MAFS cast already at the dinner party, along with Nathanial who had chosen to walk in alone after finding out that Ella and JJ had been meeting up behind their spouses’ backs.

Via Channel 4

The scene cuts to Ella in the car where she’s explaining that she’s nervous about how little Bianca knows. It’s very clear that her hair is completely down, and very lightly curled. Ella’s car then pulls up to the location of the dinner party, and we next see her entering the room. And upon first look, it seems like everything is normal, but her hair has completely changed styles!

Via Channel 4

Her hair has gone from completely down to in a half up half down updo, and a lot more curled in a seemingly matter of seconds. Now whilst it is possible that Ella might just be an expert in styling her hair in nanoseconds, it’s a lot more likely that they touched up her hair and makeup before she entered the dinner party.

Now I want to know how long they can take between stepping out of the car and walking into the dinner party, we need answers!

In response to what happened at last week’s MAFS UK dinner party, Ella has decided to quit social media.

Writing on her Instagram story, Ella said “I have had some time to reflect after tonight’s episode. In hindsight, I regret a lot of decisions and words I made/used at this evening’s dinner party. I am the first to own my shit and take accountability. I feel I need to be accounted for and I see I made a mistake (or a few).

“I wish nothing but happiness for Bianca and hope she finds love. ‘I’m a girl’s girl’ – wrong time and place. My biggest regret of words. I would consider myself a girl’s girl, but in a lapse of judgement. I know that at that moment my behaviour was not reflective of that. I had not befriended Bianca and spent very little time with her. I’m not perfect, but I am still growing from this process.

“I understand how Bianca felt as I felt it with my husband. Undesired and unwanted. I should have taken that into account. It’s no excuse by any means but you are placed in a deep pressure environment and it’s hard to see clearly in those moments. I thought it was JJ’s place to tell Bianca as I had told Nathanial. Me and JJ did not do anything behind anyone’s back.

“I did make Nathanial aware from the get go that I had flirted and me and JJ were texting in a friendly way. Myself and Nathanial were only friends and I felt that he hadn’t made any effort with me and didn’t want to get to know me beyond friends. I planned to leave anyway when I knew I liked JJ.

“At the time I wasn’t thinking properly and was just so happy that someone who was my type felt the same about me. It was more than fancying, I felt a spark that I’d never had before. I felt overwhelmed that a straight guy liked me for me and accepted me for the first time in my life. JJ saw me as Ella and that was a feeling I’ve not experienced before. I wanted to ignore my feelings but it was easier said than done.”

For all the latest MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook