Right, the bodies of two aliens have been presented to Congress but are they actually real?

If you thought your neighbours were weird now you know why

The 2023 alien drama continues as 1000-year-old alien corpses were just presented in a public hearing by a “UFO expert” in Mexico’s Congress. And if that was on your 2023 bingo card I’d be convinced that you are, in fact, an alien. But in the aftermath of the testimonies in the U.S. Congress from a couple of months back, where does this put us? Do we finally have definitive proof that E.T and his cousins didn’t find home?

So, where did the alien bodies come from?

The two alien corpses, which were described as “non-human”, were allegedly extracted from Cusco, Peru. The aliens were presented in windowed boxes at the live-streamed public hearing by Jaime Maussan. I’ll be honest, it definitely looked like they had been taken straight from their open-casket funerals.

Jaime Maussan is a journalist and ufologist who led the hearing along with scientists and testified that “these specimen are not part of our terrestrial evolution”. The hearing started with Jaime Maussan presenting footage of objects that were described as “unidentified anomalous phenomenon” (UAP) which is basically describing UFO-flying-saucer sort of stuff.

The alien corpses were supposedly not found in a UFO wreckage but fossilized in mines. Under oath, Maussan claimed that the alien bodies were studied at the Autonomous National University of Mexico (UNAM), where DNA evidence was drawn. He said that on comparing the alien DNA with other samples of DNA, 30 per cent of it was unknown. Ok, that’s definitely weird. Like X-Files kind of weird.

There were also X-rays of the aliens presented at the hearing with one of the bodies appearing to have eggs inside them and both bodies having rare metal implants in them. So all I’m hearing is Ridley Scott and Steven Spielberg got really really close if this is all real.

Throwing back to the July hearing at the U.S. Congress, Ryan Graves was present at this hearing. He is the Executive Director of Americans for Safe Aerospace and a former U.S. Navy pilot. During his hearing two months ago, he testified to seeing various UAP activities such as: “These objects were staying completely stationary in Category four hurricane winds. These same objects would then accelerate to supersonic speeds.” Absolutely scary stuff.

But are they actually real?

The short answer is — maybe? It’s the most public (or like official I guess) we’ve been about aliens and UAPs. But also Jaime Maussan has had his fair share of controversies. In 2015, Maussan hinted that a photographic slide from the 1940s was evidence of an alien child found in the American Southwest. This was later debunked, revealing that the evidence was actually a mummy of a two-year-old, Puebloan child removed from his grave in the late 1800s. There was also a lot of controversy surrounding his series Unearthing Nazca. So maybe we should be taking his news with a pinch of salt.

On the other hand, he is risking perjury and public embarrassment and supposedly has DNA proof. If you ask me? There’s no way we’re alone in the universe. Is this the burden of proof? Only time will tell.

Featured images via YouTube.