Are Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Scientologists

Wait, are Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher actually Scientologists?

They were seen at the Church for two years running

After Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis dropped an apology video to Instagram yesterday for writing character letters in support of their former That ’70s Show co-star Danny Masterson – who has since been sentenced to 30 years to life in prison for the rape of two women – everyone on TikTok has been theorising whether Ashton and Mila are part of the Church of Scientology – like Danny is.

Scientologists basically believe that we were all like Gods once but we’ve got worse over time and if you seek Scientology counselling, known as “auditing”, then you can get your godlike abilities back. So, in case you’re wondering whether Ashton and Mila actually follow the religion, here’s everything we know so far:

Why is everyone wondering whether Ashton and Mila are Scientologists right now?

https://x.com/MarlowNYC/status/1700251471588286546?s=20

Danny Masterson is a second-generation Scientologist and both of the women he has been jailed for raping are former members of the church. During the rape trial, Danny’s victim’s heavily discussed Scientology, leading people to wonder whether Ashton and Mila were involved in Scientology themselves as they were close with Danny.

Women who came forward to accuse Danny of rape claimed Scientology helped silence them while they were in the church. Taking to the stand, Jane Doe 3 – who was in a relationship with Danny between 1996 and 2002 – told the deputy District Attorney “I’m scared…[of] a lot of people in this room. And Scientology.”

The Church of Scientology was not happy they were frequently referenced in the trial and said in a statement: “The Church has no policy prohibiting or discouraging members from reporting criminal conduct of anyone — Scientologists or not — to law enforcement. Quite the opposite, Church policy explicitly demands Scientologists abide by all laws of the land. All allegations to the contrary are totally FALSE.”

So, is Ashton Kutcher actually a Scientologist?

Ashton has been friends with Danny for decades, publicly and privately supporting him throughout the rape trial until his character letter went public on Sunday. Ashton and Danny partied together, invested in a restaurant together and – in 2003 and 2004 – Ashton performed at the Scientologist Church’s annual Christmas stories event to benefit the Hollywood Police Activities League, where Danny practised his faith.

However, despite being photographed at the Scientologist Church during the event, Ashton has never publicly identified as a Scientologist or denied involvement with Scientology himself.

And does Mila Kunis follow Scientology?

Like Ashton, Mila has never publicly identified as a Scientologist or spoken about following the faith’s practises. However, she was also seen attending the Scientologist Church’s annual Christmas stories event with her husband and other That ’70s Show stars in 2003 and 2004.