Luke T Chelsea relationship timeline

A rundown of the relationship timeline of Love Island’s Luke T and his fiancé Chelsea Menna

They are set to appear on the new season of Say Yes to the Dress

Love Island star Luke Trotman and fiancé Chelsea Menna recently appeared on an episode of Say Yes to the Dress as Chelsea prepares to find her dream wedding dress.

Luke rose to fame on the first season of winter Love Island, which saw him come in second place alongside Siânnise Fudge. Siânnise and Luke were in a relationship for over a year and even moved in and got a dog together. However, the pair split up in late 2021 and Luke is now engaged to someone else!

Chelsea Menna is Luke’s fiancé, but not a whole lot is known about her. Chelsea is said to have been a former personal trainer and now works in TV as a sports and news journalist. The couple are now appearing on Say Yes to the Dress, as Tan Frances helps Chelsea find the dress for her. Here’s a rundown of the relationship timeline of Luke T and Chelsea.

March 2022 – Luke and Chelsea meet on a dating app

Chelsea confirmed that she and Luke met in March 2022 during their Say Yes to the Dress episode. In the episode Luke revealed they met on a dating app.

“I actually saw her profile on a dating app,” Luke explained. “And then I followed and she DM’d me a very boring DM. She just said ‘hello’.”

July 2022 – The couple holiday in Barcelona

A couple of months after going Instagram official, the couple went on a holiday to Barcelona. It was reported the couple went after Chelsea had finished working at Wimbledon.

According to MailOnline, Chelsea was working behind the scenes on a Netflix tennis docuseries by the makers of F1 hit Drive to Survive.

July 2022 –  Luke proposes to Chelsea and they get engaged

In July 2022, it was revealed that Luke and Chelsea had gotten engaged, after just three months of dating.

“It was love at first sight with Luke and Chelsea,” a source told MailOnline. “Their romance blossomed overnight into a serious relationship and although it’s not been long, they both know they’re the one for each other.

“Luke has made London feel like home for Chelsea who’s from Australia and they’re very happy together.”

During the Say Yes to the Dress episode, Chelsea gave further insight to Luke proposal, saying: “We had a really nice day with Luke’s family and friends and then he looked at me and he was like: ‘Chelsea I want to marry you’.”

August 2023 – Luke and Chelsea star on Say Yes to the Dress

Since the engagement, the pair have been on lavish holidays, raising their dog Tequila and living their best lives in a boujee apartment in Battersea.

As of August 2023, the pair have starred on Say Yes to the Dress, which was likely filmed late last year as Chelsea says she has been engaged for five months whilst talking to Tan France.

The relationship timeline of Luke T and Chelsea will only continue to grow as the wedding is only a matter of time!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.