Sophie Habboo was forced to invite ‘B-list’ friends to her wedding after ‘rude’ guests pulled out

Imagine being a B-list in the eye of Sophie Habboo? I’d sob

Newly wed Sophie Habboo has come for her “rude” wedding guests who pulled out of her wedding in Spain.

Sophie and Jamie first said “I do” in Chelsea but they hosted a larger event for all their loved ones in Spain over the weekend. But it seems that not everyone made it to the Spanish wedding.

Sophie branded guests who changed their RSPV at the last minute “rude” and joked she had been forced to call upon her “B-list” friends.

During the pre-wedding chat between Sophie and Jamie, Radio 1 DJ Jamie told Sophie how he was “nervous” and “intimidated” ahead of delivering his groom’s speech “in front of two hundred people.”

But Sophie was quick to calm his nerves in her own way, telling her husband: “No, it’s not two hundred people, because so many people are pulling out left, right and centre. Rude.” She added: “Not fair. I’ve got my B-list coming. Jokes. Well that is true, but I just hope it’s gonna be…” Jamie contributed to the conversation before trailing off and moving on.”