Jamie Laing Sophie Habboo wedding

£10k dress to all-night after party: Inside Jamie and Habbs’ stunning Spanish wedding

This is my royal wedding

After a seriously chic city wedding at Chelsea Old Town Hall last month, Jamie Laing and Sophie Habboo tied the knot all over again at their second wedding in Sotogrande, Spain, this Saturday. They gathered more than 200 close friends and celeb guests at the luxe wedding venue Finca Las Sirenas and the pictures are (seriously) wow. This was undoubtedly the royal wedding of reality TV.

“It happened,” wrote Jamie on Instagram after the emotional ceremony. “‘To find true love you must first find a true friend’ What an amazing night. I want to say thank you to all of our family and friends who came and have had to put up with all of our content over the past year.”

But, tbh, with the unbelievable outfits, stunning scenery and wild celebrations, nobody’s getting bored of Jamie and Sophie’s wedding content any time soon. So, with that in mind, let’s take a closer look inside their stunning second wedding in Spain:

Sophie’s dress was worth around £10k and she looked incredible

For Jamie and Habb’s city wedding in London, Sophie wore a £4k Vivienne Westwood mini dress. But for the ceremony in Sotogrande, she went for a more classic look with a bespoke long-sleeved dress designed by Emma Beaumont.

Sophie Habbo Jamie Laing wedding

Credit: Instagram (@emily_laing_uk)

Sophie looked unreal in the floor-length dress with a matching veil and tonnes of beading and wore her hair in a low sleek bun. Meanwhile, Jamie opted for a classic black suit and bow tie.

According to other brides who’ve commissioned Emma Beaumont to design a bespoke gown for them, the one-of-a-kind dress would have cost Sophie between £5k and £10k. On Emma’s website, she says the gowns are designed to “embody the very essence of each individual bride” and Sophie looked seriously regal in all of the pictures from her and Jamie’s ceremony.

They held their ceremony under an amazing flower arch

Sophie and Jamie said “I do” under a seriously elaborate flower arch on an elevated stage in front of their many guests. And their Made in Chelsea co-star Spencer Matthews stood nearby to help carry Sophie’s veil after the vows were exchanged.

Jamie Laing Sophie Habboo wedding

Credit: Instagram (@hamshar)

Interestingly, Sophie opted to have her bridesmaids (Melissa Tattam, her sister Georgia and Jamie’s sister Emily, among others) wear white, too. And each dress was designed in a style that suited the individual bridesmaid.

Sophie Habboo Jamie Laing wedding

Credit: Instagram (@emily_laing_uk)

Their three-course dinner setting looked unbelievable

After the ceremony, Jamie and Sophie sat their many guests down in the Finca Las Sirenas courtyard at long tables decorated with gorgeous flower arrangements. Positioned in a rectangle with a water feature in the centre and surrounded by forests, the huge supper included three courses and, of course, speeches.

Before eating anything, guests were told to “take a shot and find your spot” with tiny bottles of alcohol indicating the seating arrangements in the courtyard.

Sophie Habboo Jamie Laing wedding

Credit: Instagram (@georgieleroux)

To line guest’s stomachs before the big evening party, they were served a seriously high-end dinner, with starters of tuna tataki, wild seabass for main, and a whole dessert buffet to finish. Alongside the menus placed on each guest’s plate, Sophie and Jamie had also written a personal note to their friends and family, reminiscing on a happy time they’d spent together.

Sophie Habboo Jamie Laing wedding

Credit: Instagram (@hamshar)

Basically the entire cast of Made in Chelsea were having it large at the after party

Everyone from Ollie Proudlock to Binky’s ex-boyfriend JP were spotted living it up at Jamie and Habb’s wedding party. The pair started off the night cutting their humungous six-tier wedding cake and having their romantic first dance before fireworks erupted behind them and Sophie slipped out of her dress into her evening outfit.

Sophie Habboo Jamie Laing wedding

Credit: Instagram (@nikjcoleridge)

For the party, Sophie changed into a strapless satin dress and danced the whole night with her new husband to their wild band alongside Sam Thompson, Melissa Tattam, Ollie Locke, Millie Mackintosh, Zara McDermott and many, many, other well-known faces.

Sophie Habboo Jamie Laing wedding

Credit: Instagram (@georgiegraystyle)

Sophie and Jamie danced their way into the celebration to Earth, Wind and Fire’s September (fun) and Proudlock and his wife Emma Lou were among the crowds waving their napkins in the air in celebration before running over for a hug and to say congratulations.

Sophie Habboo Jamie Laing wedding

Credit: Instagram (@proudlock)

Later in the evening, guests even picked up Sophie and Jamie as the live band played Tina Turner’s Proud Mary and Proudlock took to his Instagram story to share his and Jamie’s dad dancing with the world.

“We still got it baby,” he wrote alongside the hectic video. And, honestly, a group of people have never looked happier. Please, never let this influx of content end.

Sophie Habboo Jamie Laing wedding

Credit: Instagram (@jamielaing)