A rundown of every single time there’s been a Love Island and Made in Chelsea crossover

Um, remember when Jonny Mitchell dated Stephanie Pratt?!

You might think Love Island and Made in Chelsea are very different reality shows – which to an extent, they very much are. One follows hot singles in a sunny villa, and the other follows hot rich people in the UK. Surprisingly, there have been absolutely loads of times where our two favourite worlds have collided.

There have been straight-forward examples of cast members crossing over and appearing on both shows, and then there have also been cast members from each show dating one another, having podcasts together, or secretly being besties all along.

You’ve definitely forgotten some of these classic reality TV multiverse of madness moments, so here’s a rundown of every single Love Island and Made in Chelsea crossover there’s ever been.

Tina Stinnes appeared on both shows

Love Island and Made in Chelsea crossover

via E4 / ITV

First up is Tina – who has quite a famous Love Island and Made in Chelsea crossover. Tina was on the second series of Love Island, and during a huge argument, Kady called her a “basic Made in Chelsea reject bitch” – but, joke’s on her, because Tina was on Made in Chelsea!

Tina joined the cast of Made in Chelsea in May 2017, but people forgot she’d already been on the show before Love Island, when in 2014 she dated Spencer Matthews. Later in the show she dated Sam Thompson.

Jonny Mitchell dated Stephanie Pratt

via Instagram

Ummm, who remembers the roguest crossover ever when Jonny Mitchell of Love Island 2017 fame started dating Steph Pratt?! In 2017, not long after he’d been in the villa, Jonny and Steph dated for three months.

At the time, a source told The Sun: “Steph and Jonny have split – things are over for now. She’s being very secretive about what happened but I think they had a big row the other night and it’s all off between them.” A further statement from Jonny’s reps added: “Jonny has fond memories of the times they spent together and wishes Stephanie all the best of luck in the future.”

Zara McDermott appeared on both shows and is dating Sam Thompson

via Instagram @zara_mcdermott

When you think of Made in Chelsea and Love Island crossovers – the main one that springs to mind is probably Zara McDermott. She was on Love Island in 2018, left with Adam Collard and then they split.

The following year, Zara began dating Made in Chelsea star Sam Thompson. Their relationship was very, very dramatic – when it was revealed Zara had cheated on Sam. Then came the iconic “YOUUU CAAAAAN” scene with Zara telling Sam he can take her back and forgive her during an MIC episode.

Love Island 2022’s Charlie Radnedge is best mates with all the Made in Chelsea cast, and is now joining the show

via Instagram @charlieradnedge

As soon as Charlie entered the Love Island 2022 villa, everyone noticed he’s best mates with loads of the Made in Chelsea cast. Since leaving the show he’s launched a podcast with Miles Nazaire, and it’s since been reported he’s going to be joining the MIC gang for the newest episodes!

Antigoni was in a music video with Miles

Singer Antigoni was a bombshell in the 2022 villa, but prior to this she had a music video with Miles Nazaire. Antigoni’s song “This Aint’t Love” was released in 2021, and the video features her prepping for a boxing match. But wait, who is her opponent? Yep, it’s Miles!

She straight up punches him in the face a few times, and I’m getting the feeling it’s metaphoric for how their relationships feels like a fight and a battle. Artistic x

Charlie Frederick also appeared on both shows

via Instagram @charliefrederick_

Another obvious addition to this list is Charlie Frederick, who joined the cast of Made in Chelsea in 2020, following his time in the villa. Charlie was also on Love Island in 2018, and left the show alongside Hayley Hughes. He joined Made in Chelsea, dated Verity for a bit, and now seems to have disappeared again.

Chuggs was in a Made in Chelsea episode!

via E4

Remember Love Island 2021’s resident posh boy and bucket hat seller, Chuggs? He appeared in an episode of MIC before his stint in the villa. His appearance, in series 17 back in 2019, was fleeting to the say the least, and came when Amelia and Verity went to a speed dating event.

One of the people who Amelia was set up with was Chuggs himself. Whilst we didn’t get to see much of their very quick date, which clearly didn’t go anywhere, Chuggs did ask what brought her to a speed dating event, and he said he was there out of “desperation”. Yikes.

Ekin-Su dated JP

When Ekin-Su was in the Love Island 2022 villa it was revealed she had a number of famous exes, one being Made in Chelsea star Josh “JP” Patterson.

A source told The Sun Josh and Ekin-Su got on well but he’s now a little embarrassed she’s everywhere. They said: “They went on a few dates and got on really well. Josh has nothing but good things to say about Ekin-Su, but he’s a little bit embarrassed that she’s suddenly everywhere.”

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Ekin-Su also dated Issy Francis Baum’s new boyfriend, who was previously on Made in Chelsea

After her previous Miles Nazaire-induced heartbreak, Issy has announced she’s dating someone new, in the form of property developer Tom Dolemore. But, he’s also an ex of Love Island winner, Ekin-Su.

Ekin-Su reportedly went on a number of dates with Tom before she went in the 2022 villa. A source told The Sun: “Tom and Ekin dated for a few months late last year, they are both fun-loving, up for a laugh and enjoy a night out. It fizzled out before she applied for the Love Island, but they had a great time together.”

Tom, who appeared on Made in Chelsea himself in 2018, is also mates with Love Island 2018’s Samira Mighty, and Love Island and Made in Chelsea double star, Tina Stinnes. They do keep their circles small!

Tristan used to date Laura Crane

via Instagram

Cast your mind back before Tristan’s on and off relationship with Liv Bentley – tough I know – and he was dating Love Island 2018 star, Laura Crane. Laura was with Jack Fowler in the villa, but in November 2018 began dating Tristan. They were together for nine months, before announcing their split in the summer of 2019.

A source told The Sun at the time: “Laura and Tristan decided to call it day after their trip to Bali. They just felt it wasn’t right for both of them at the moment. It was completely mutual and they are still very amicable. They haven’t ruled out giving it another go in the future, but for now it’s very much over.”

Lily Ludovici and Ekin-Su are best mates

via Instragram @lilyludovici

Last year, ahead of the Bali special, it was announced influencer Lily Ludovici Gray was joining Made in Chelsea. She’s Tiffany Watson’s best mate and was a bridesmaid at her wedding. Lily had very very briefly appeared in MIC before, in scenes with the Watson sisters.

Lily is also besties with Love Island 2022 winner Ekin-Su, who did an interview sharing her advice to her pal returning to reality TV. “She’s actually been ringing me and texting me asking me for advice,” Ekin-Su told Heat. “She’s like, ‘How are you so confident? How do you deal when something happens.’ I’m like ‘Lily just be you. Don’t be someone else, don’t be scared if a girl is going to attack you. I’m fearless, be fearless.’”

“She’s going to be great on Made in Chelsea,” Ekin-Su said. “She’s very Made in Chelsea – very posh. She’ll be great on there, I’m supporting her.”