MAFS UK Christmas

Rounding up every single thing we know about the 2022 MAFS UK Christmas reunion

Advent calendars counting down to this carnage are needed

Guys, the festivities do not begin until the MAFS UK cast of 2022 scrap at a big Christmas reunion – and it’s time to round up every little morsel of merry detail we know about the event so far. There’s less than two weeks to go until the Married at First Sight cast of season one and two reunite for the MAFS UK Christmas reunion, and although we haven’t got an advent calendar to give you to cross the days off until the carnage begins – we do have this rundown of everything we know. Better than anything Santa could give you – facts.

When’s it on?

Zoe confirmed on her Instagram story that the MAFS UK Christmas reunion will be coming to our screens on 11th December. Not long to go at all!

Who’s going to be there?

It’s a mixture of two seasons’ cast. From season one there’s Nikita, Amy and Alexis, joining Thomas, Adrian, Pjay, Chanita, Jordan, Duka, Johnathan and the only surviving couple Zoe and Jenna.

Okay they’re reuniting, but what’s actually going to happen?

Okay, so from what we know the MAFS UK Christmas reunion – it’s going to be a big old Chrimbo dinner party. Channel 4 released the following press statement about what we can expect from the reunion on the whole:

“Christmas is a time for celebration, but it’s also a time for reflection and in some cases resolution. Whilst some of our brides and grooms found love in the experiment, others didn’t, so we’ll be catching up to see what the participants have been up to since – and finding out if any new connections form during the festivities.

“As they reunite at a festive dinner party, they’ll confront ghosts from Christmas past, present and reveal their wishes for the year to come. But as the evening unfolds – will any new friendships form? Will exes confront each other? Will any budding romances blossom under the mistletoe? At a Married at First Sight UK Christmas dinner, anything can happen…”

The HYPE is REAL.

Where is it all going down?

The location is top secret, but the reunion is happening in “a swanky country hideaway”.

What else have E4 said?

The commissioning editor for Channel 4, Mel Bezalel, said the following: “The latest series of Married at First Sight UK has been a phenomenal success on E4 and All 4; there’s no better way to see out 2022 than a seasonal special with some of our favourite brides and grooms. Married at First Sight is such a unique experience, we’re excited to bring two casts together and see what new connections might form across the dinner table and even under the mistletoe…”

For more MAFS UK meal deals nonsense and all the latest Married at First Sight UK memes, tweets, gossip and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

Featured image courtesy of Channel 4 / TV Zone.