Bukayo Saka life

From West London to World Cup stardom: Inside the life of 21-year-old Bukayo Saka

Smart, wholesome and straight up good vibes, what more could you want?

Arsenal and World Cup star Bukayo Saka won the hearts of the nation last year after the video of him and Unity the Unicorn went viral during the Euros. The 21-year-old is nothing short of wholesome and iconic and while he is competing for England in the World Cup, there is a lot of know about his exciting life outside of football. From achieving four A*s in his GCSEs to buying a £2.3 million house at just 18 years old, here is a look inside Bukayo Saka’s very boujie and fascinating life:

He’s literally met royalty

In June 2022, Bukayo Saka was invited to Buckingham Palace “to celebrate the contribution of the people of the Commonwealth in the UK”. Saka was invited by the now King Charles III and Queen Consort, Camilla Parker-Bowles.

He goes on some very exciting holidays

There is no doubt that the life of a footballer comes with its perks, mainly which involve going one some very fancy holidays. Saka has jet off to some truly stunning locations and always brings his friends along. From the looks of his Instagram, he went to Dubai at the beginning of this year and fans began to notice similarities in his posts with his reported girlfriend, Tolami Benson, as they had pictures on the exact same yacht. Their relationship has been pretty much confirmed as she has been supporting Saka at the World Cup in Qatar.

He paid for 120 children to undergo life-changing surgery

Ahead of the World Cup, it was announced that Saka had teamed up with the charity BigShoe to help children in Nigeria who were suffering from brain tumours and hernias. The football star paid for 120 children in Nigeria to undergo surgery and said he feels “blessed” to be able to help those in need.

“I feel blessed to be in a position where I can contribute to making the children’s lives easier and better through these surgeries. I still feel very connected to Nigeria. For me, it is very important to use my abilities to have a positive impact where I can,” he said.

He is always attending events and bringing his friends along

In July, Saka attended Wimbledon and brought his friend along. There is something very wholesome about Saka’s dad pose taking a selfie, we love a humble king! He also has his friends and family supporting him while he plays for England at the 2022 World Cup.

He also went to watch Boston Celtics play basketball in May 2022. The Arsenal footballer has multiple opportunities and always brings his friends and family along to experience it with him. Too cute.

Saka rubs shoulders with some very famous celebs

Besides his Arsenal teammates and the whole England World Cup 2022 squad, Saka spends time with some very major celebs. Back in November last year, Bukayo shared a photo to his Instagram with grime star Stormzy. I don’t know if it gets any better than that to be honest.

He bought himself a house when he was just 18 years old

When Bukayo was 18 years old he moved out of his home in Greenford in West London into a six-bedroom mansion in Hertfordshire. He bought the huge house in November 2019 for £2.3 million The mansion came complete with a spa and walk-in wardrobes and Mail Online reported Saka wanted to “personalise” the house and “workmen have been upgrading it regularly” ever since he bought it. The area is home to footballing legends including Gary Mabbutt and Martin Chivers.

He has a brand deal with New Balance

In March 2021, Saka teamed up with New Balance. The shoe brand saw Saka as a “young and influential player” and looked forward to supporting him on and off the pitch. A year later in March 2022, New Balance gifted Saka two signature boots designed by London artist Feyi Badejo.