I'm A Celebrity 2022 partners

Meet the wholesome and supportive partners of the I’m A Celebrity 2022 campmates

Don’t worry, Owen Warner is single x

I’m A Celebrity 2022 is back in full swing and while we get to see the contestants rough it up in an Australian jungle, there is a lot we still don’t know about them. Many of them have given up their lavish and boujie lifestyles to star on the show and some have left behind their partners, all with the hopes of being named the King or Queen of the Jungle. Some of the I’m A Celebrity 2022 campmates have spoken quite openly about their partners, so let’s put some faces to the wholesome love stories. Here are all the partners of the I’m A Celebrity 2022 cast:

Mike Tindall

Relationship status: Married

Mike Tindall is arguably in one of the most famous relationships out of all the contestants, as his wife is Zara Tindall, the daughter of Princess Anne and granddaughter of the late Queen Elizabeth II. Zara and Mike met at a bar in 2003 after she had left her number for Mike with his friend. Seven years later they became engaged and a year later in 2011 they got married in Edinburgh. They have three children together, Mia, Lena and Lucas who were all born in 2014, 2018 and 2021.

Chris Moyles

Relationship status: In a relationship

Chris Moyles is currently in a relationship with Tiffany Austin, an artists and talent manager. The two have been together since 2015 after they met in LA during a break in Chris’ career. They initially kept their relationship out of the public eye for two years before making their first appearance together in the Barbecoa restaurant in London. They both now live together in London.

Charlene White

Relationship status: In a relationship

Loose Women panelist Charlene White is not married but is in a long-term relationship with her partner Andy. According to The Telegraph, Andy is a TV producer and they both live together in South London and have been together for five years. Charlene previously wrote for The Guardian that when she met Andy, she knew he was “the one”.

Charlene and Andy have two children together, Andy and Florence. She doesn’t often share photos of Andy on her social media, but does post wholesome pictures of her children.

Matt Hancock

Relationship status: In a relationship

Matt Hancock made headlines last year after his affair with his aide, Gina Coladangelo went public. Matt and Gina met at Oxford University while volunteering at a studio radio station and had known each other well before their affair. Following the fallout of both their marriages, Gina and Matt are now in a relationship but reports have claimed they are not yet living together. Speaking with Steve Bartlett about their relationship, Matt said: “Of course, I regret the pain that caused. Doing that in public is incredibly painful but I fell in love with someone.”

Seann Walsh

Relationship status: In a relationship

Seann Walsh is in a relationship with dance teacher Grace Adderley. The two have been dating since 2019 and in October 2022 he announced they were expecting their first child together. Not a lot is known about Grace besides her being a dance teacher, but she has been pictured alongside Seann walking their dog.

Jill Scott

Relationship status: Engaged

Former Lionness Jill Scott is engaged to Shelley Unitt, the younger sister of former England footballer Rachel Unitt. The pair have been together for six years and in March 2020, it was announced they were engaged. They are so wholesome and even opened their own coffee shop together called Boxx2Boxx in Manchester in April 2021.

Sue Cleaver

Relationship status: Married

Coronation Street star Sue Cleaver is married to Brian Owen after they met while both working on Coronation Street in the early 2000s. The two left their previous relationship to be together and they been in a relationship ever since! They both have a dog together called George Paws, and it doesn’t get any more cuter than that.

Babatunde Aleshe

Relationship status: Married

Babatunde opened up about his marriage on I’m A Celebrity, telling his campmates how they both met in school. His wife, Leonie, shared on Instagram that their first date was at Nandos and she was actually late. Babatunde and Leonie have been married since 2015 and they have a son together called Judah.

For all the latest I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.