Bling Empire New York on Netflix

Guys! Netflix has confirmed a Bling Empire spin-off in New York!

There’s already a trailer and it looks SO good

It’s official! Netflix has confirmed a spin-off version of Bling Empire is hitting New York. At the end of season two of the show, Dorothy Wang was seen packing up her bags and moving to the city, and fans instantly begged for a new version of the show there. Well, our calls have been answered!

Bling Empire: New York is set to follow a group of wealthy, sophisticated and hilarious Asian-Americans from New York City, where the quality of real estate is measured by address, not acreage. Dorothy is the first recognisable person who we know will be part of the new show’s cast.

Netflix has already released a trailer for the new show, featuring Dorothy. In it, she tells us that “anything can happen” in New York and it’s full of billionaires and CEOs. “It’s a city where you can be anything you want to be,” says another cast member. The trailer introduces us to a whole bunch of people who will be in the NYC cast, and yes, they look very rich and like they enjoy the finer things in life.

Watch the trailer for Bling Empire: New York here

Netflix hasn’t said the exact release date for the new spin-off, but the trailer teases that it’s coming soon. The synopsis reads: “Meet a fresh group of wealthy, sophisticated and hilarious Asian-Americans from New York City, where the quality of real estate is measured by address, not acreage. Conversations are direct, not coded. And competition – for love, for money, and for power – is fierce. Billionaires, CEOs, and fashion icons – it’s a city where you can be anything you want to be.”

The release date for Bling Empire: New York has not yet been announced. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.