Natalia Dyer Charlie Heaton broken up

Debunking the rumours saying Stranger Things’ Natalia Dyer and Charlie Heaton have split

The day they break up is the day I stop believing in love

This week Natalia Dyer and Charlie Heaton who play Nancy and Jonathan in Netflix’s Stranger Things have faced break up rumours online. Fans of the couple have been calling the rumours evil.

The Stranger Things couple were first romantically linked together back in 2016 and since then the internet has been in a chokehold. They both became famous through Stranger Things which means their fanbase is ridiculously big. Naturally fans have been debunking the rumours so here’s everything we know about the reported break up between Natalia Dyer and Charlie Heaton.

Chill out, Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer haven’t broken up

Charlie and Natalia haven’t split, they’re still very much together and going strong. The rumours surfaced online last week after reports showing Charlie pictured at a music festival in Victoria Park, London. He was shown with his arm around a blonde woman who some fans have suggested is one of his mates.

The fan tweeted: “Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer are not broken up you guys!!! That girl is Charlie’s close friend. And here is a picture of Charlie and Natalia at that girl’s wedding.”

The same account replied to their original tweet with a photo of the blonde girl’s husband also at the festival. Apparently Charlie and Natalia go on double dates with the couples too! Finally, fans can sleep at night again knowing it’s completely innocent.

Other fans have called the rumours downright “evil”. One person said: “Whoever claimed that Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer broke up is truly evil.” To be honest, I back it!!

One fan said: “No, because if Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer have broken up then what is the point in love?”. I mean, fair. Other fans are saying they will stop believing in love the day Natalia and Charlie break up.

Stranger Things 4 is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.