These are the most intense Love Island 2022 TANformations

They are very VERY bronzed!!

The cast of Love Island 2022 have been in Mallorca topping up their tans for eight weeks. And boy, it shows. If they don’t find love and make loads of money as a result from the show, at least they have a gorgeous glow from it.

From the looks of it, they must spend a lot of time in the day sunbathing. A few of them have got a lovely hint of red going on, but the Islanders look incredible. Here are all the best tans the Islanders of Love Island 2022 have gotten since they stepped into the villa. I’m jealous, I really am.

Paige Thorne

The best tans from the cast of Love Island 2022

via ITV

Considering she’s from Wales, so has probably never seen sun in her entire life, Paige was fairly tanned on day one. But since then she’s been topping it up every day. She might not have made it all the way to the final, but she can’t complain here.

Adam Collard

via ITV

Adam was pretty tanned before he stepped into the 2022 villa as the ultimate bombshell, but he’s still managed to catch the sun, a hell of a lot.

Tasha Ghouri

via ITV

Tasha was pretty fair-skinned when she entered the villa, and now she has a tan everyone should be jealous of. There’s sun kissed, and then there’s sun full on snogged, licked a tit or whatever.

Andrew Le Page

via ITV

Take a look at bronzed Andrew. Wow. Being in the villa from day one till the final has done him wonders.

Dami Hope

via ITV

The bucket hats haven’t done much in terms of sun protection for Dami, clearly. He came and said glow!

Indiyah Polack

via ITV

Indiyah! Look at her! She arrived on day one, so it should be no surprise she has a very impressive tan from her time in the villa.

Gemma Owen

via ITV

Gemma was tanned from the minute she walked into the Love Island 2022 villa, but now she has one of those tans that are just next level. She will be bronzed for months.

Luca Bish

via ITV

Luca is definitely more bronzed from the Mallorca villa than he would have gotten out selling fish in sunny Brighton. Also, have his teeth got brighter or is the tan offsetting them more?!

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

via ITV

Guys, I actually can’t get over how much Ekin-Su has tanned. This is a woman who has provided drama, carried the show on her back, and somehow STILL managed to catch rays. Name me one thing this woman cannot do. I am in awe.

Davide Sanclimenti

via ITV

Davide is our favourite Italian snack, and his olive skin has never failed. He’s still managed to top up his natural tan impressively, mind you.

Jacques O’Neill

via ITV

Jacques wasn’t in the villa right until the end, but he was still there long enough to build up a pretty impressive tan. He’s looking a bit red, so he was defo avoiding the SPF in there.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.