Say g’day to the 10 queens cast to compete on Drag Race Down Under season two

Hannah Conda and Minnie Cooper were on Jack Whitehall: Travels With My Father!

Season two of Drag Race Down Under is finally here! The season will be premiering on 30th July – available to stream in the UK on Wow Presents Plus. Season one went down to… mixed reviews, to say the least – so let’s hope that production have learned their lesson and that this bunch of queens get the sickening season they deserve! Here are all 10 gagworthy queens cast competing for the crown on season two of Drag Race Down Under!

Aubrey Haive

Drag Race Down Under two

Via World of Wonder

Aubrey is an acting and musical theatre queen, as well as considering herself fashion forward on the runway. She’s 25 years old, and actually only started drag in 2020! Aubrey is a New Zealander, hailing from Timaru.

Beverly Kills

Drag Race Down Under two

Via World of Wonder

21-year-old Beverly Kills is joining the cast of Drag Race Down Under season two and has been doing drag since she was 18. She’s a big name in the Brisbane drag scene and does burlesque AND fire breathing!

Faúx Fúr

Drag Race Down Under two

Via World of Wonder

Faúx has been a big name on the Sydney drag scene for the last seven years, and is known for her super high energy performances that manage to leave most competitors in her dust.

Hannah Conda

Drag Race Down Under two

Via World of Wonder

My Hannah Condah DO! Hannah started her drag career in Perth before moving to Sydney and has since set up an initiative called Drag Storytime which encourages children to dream big and learn about acceptance. She’s also appeared on Jack Whitehall: Travels With My Father? Random?

Kween Kong

Drag Race Down Under two

Via World of Wonder

Kween Kong is a New Zealander, of Samoan and Tongan heritage. She lives in Adelaide and she is the mother of the Haus of Kong  – Kween Kong is absolutely renowned for her dance and choreographing ability.

Minnie Cooper

Via World of Wonder

An iconic drag name, it’s gotta be said – especially as someone whose mother drove them round in one for their entire childhood. Minnie is literally drag royalty, and at 49 years old she’s put her shifts in to get to that status! She’s also performed for Kylie and Cher, so Drag Race Down Under season two will be a walk in the park.

Molly Poppinz

Molly is known as The Thunder of Down Under, and is 30 years old. She made her drag name in Vancouver, but she hails from Newcastle. The Down Under Newcastle, not the Geordie one.

Pomara Fifth

Via World of Wonder

Pomara Fifth is a Māori queen who is known for being a multi-talented multi THREAT! She started drag in 2014, so has been nearly honing her craft for 10 years.

Spankie Jackzon

Via World of Wonder

Spankie Jackzon, 37, already has the crown of one drag television show under her sickening belt – she won season two of House of Drag and got 10k for the privilege! Will her title intimidate the other queens on Drag Race Down Under season two?

Yuri Guaii

Via World of Wonder

Yuri is from New Zealand and has been doing drag for nearly eight years now. Yuri used to be known for her spooky makeup faces and horror drag, which she said only got her bookings around Halloween. She now has broken out of that box and is ready to take on the world

Drag Race Down Under season two premieres September 30th, on Wow Presents Plus if you’re watching in the UK. Subscribe here