billy love island

He kissed Tasha last night, so this is everything you need to know about Billy

He knew Gemma before Love Island

Casa Amor is now in full chaotic swing, and there are kisses happening all over the two Love Island villas. Davide, Andrew, Dami, Jay, Danica, have all kissed one of the new arrivals outside a challenge and at the end of last night’s episode new boy Billy Brown kissed Tasha.

When he first entered Casa Amor, Billy had his sights set on Paige, however after a chat in which they both effectively friend-zoned each other Billy moved onto Tasha. The two seemed to get on well and Tasha said she really liked Billy’s cheeky side, and he brought out a different part of her personality than Andrew did. In fact at the end of last night’s episode the two were wearing matching red outfits and shared a kiss.

via ITV

So apart from the fact he likes the colour red, what else is there to know about Billy? This is everything you need to know about him:

Billy is 23 years old and from Surrey

via Instagram @billybrown11

Billy recently turned 23 years old in May, just before he entered the villa and he’s originally from Surrey.

He’s a director at roofing company The Roofing Company Inc Ltd, which he appears to work at with his dad.

He’s super competitive

via Instagram @billybrown11

Before entering Casa Amor Billy said he was “super competitive” and aims to win the girl he wants.

He said: “I’m very competitive in anything I do. Whatever it is, I always want to win. This is about winning the girl I want, sort of thing. If that girl has a better connection with me and likes the look of me more then I’m obviously going to change her mind.”

Billy’s last relationship was reportedly over a year ago.

Billy knew Gemma before Love Island

via ITV2

When Billy first arrived on Love Island, a shocked Gemma Owen said she sort of knew him already.

She said: “I feel like me and Billy know each other, we have mutual friends.”

Gemma later explained to the girls “one of my best mate boy mates on the outside is his best mate,” and also added she thought he was a bit of a player.

The two follow each other on Instagram, however it’s unclear if this is from Love Island or if they were already following each other before the show.

He has over 10,000 followers on Instagram

billy love island

via Instagram @billybrown11

Billy’s Instagram account is @billybrown11 and he currently has 11,300 followers.

His Instagram is full of selfies, photos with his mates, a trip to Ibiza and a number of photos with fancy looking cars.

Billy also has a link to a tanning salon called Browns Tanning Salon in his Instagram bio, but it’s not currently clear what his connection to the salon is. Maybe he just really likes their tan?

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.