Ranked: The top 10 Love Islanders with the most successful businesses

Kinda shocked Sam Gowland is on this list

Sure, on paper Love Island is about finding your dream partner, but for a lot of Islanders it’s also about jump starting a career, and even if they didn’t intend to be influencers after leaving the show, many of them have made a LOT of money since leaving the Majorcan villa.

However, there is a big difference between the top earners and the rest of the Islanders from all seven series. Online investment service Wealthify has done some serious internet digging and found which Islanders have the most successful businesses.

They looked into their Companies House records, which are all free to access through the government website, to find who has the biggest reserves for their companies. Not all the Islanders have created new businesses, but even those who are influencers will have created a company for themselves in order to manage their finances for TV appearances and influencing jobs.

Perhaps unsurprisingly Molly-Mae Hague has the largest capital and reserves in her accounts. But how much exactly does she have? And who else is in the top 10?

These are the Love Island cast members with the most successful businesses:

10. Josh Denzel

via Instagram @joshdenzel

First up is season four finalist Josh Denzel who worked as a sports presenter before appearing on the show and has continued to do so since leaving the villa.

Josh has two companies registered in his name, whilst one has only recently been formed, his older company “JDW Image Limited” currently has capital and reserves of £251,557.

Not too bad for speaking about sports all day.

9. Megan Barton-Hanson

via Instagram @meganbartonhanson

Next is season four’s ultimate bombshell Megan Barton Hanson who since leaving Love Island has set up a company in her name called “MBH Productions Ltd”.

This company is likely to exist to handle her business transactions including fees for sponsored posts and other reality show appearances such as Celebs Go Dating. Megan currently has capital and reserves in her company valued at £256,353.

8. Dani Dyer

via Instagram @danidyerxx

Season four winner Dani Dyer has had a successful career since winning Love Island, having multiple collections with In The Style, her own book, and a podcast with her dad Danny Dyer called Sorted With The Dyers.

Whilst other Islanders have created company names using their initials, Dani has a company registered in her name called “I Want It, I Got It Ltd” which she’s had since 2019.

The company is registered as a “television programming and broadcasting activities” and Dani currently has £260,945 in capital and reserves.

7. Wes Nelson

via Instagram @wes.nelson

This list is just full of cast members from season four of Love Island as next up is Wes Nelson who pivoted his TV career into music in the last few years.

Wes has two companies set up in his name, WN Property Investments Ltd, and WN Events Limited. Both of these companies appear to be making a lot of money as they have a combined capital and reserves of £262,110

6. Amber Gill

via Instagram @amberrosegill

Finally someone not from season four! Next up is season five winner Amber Gill who has had a very successful career since winning the show including a collection with Misspap and her own novel which is out this summer.

Amber has one active company registered to her name, ARG Promotions Ltd, which is a media representations company. Currently it has reserves and capital of £263,969.

5. Sam Gowland

via Instagram @samgowland

I’m kind of shocked Sam Gowland is on this list considering he didn’t reach the final of Love Island in season three.

However since leaving Love Island Sam has pivoted into the property business, and now describes himself as an “international property developer”.

Sam set up his own company in 2019 called S Gowland Properties and the company has capital and reserves of £285,786, according to Wealthify.

4. Alexandra Cane

via Instagram @alexandralouise_

Again a little bit surprised Alexandra is so high on the list, however it appears she’s been busy since she nearly reached the final of Love Island season four.

Alexandra has two companies in her name – ALFC Limited, which is listed as a performing arts company, and a newer company formed in 2020 which is called Balambi Limited and focuses on physical wellbeing activities and women’s outerwear.

Across these two companies Alexandra has capital and reserves of £331,781.

3. Kaz Crossley

via Instagram @kazcrossley

Next is Kaz Crossley who has four active companies registered to her name. There’s KSC Image Limited, Kazbands Limited, KSC Image Holdings Ltd, and her most recent company which only formed this year called Combat Collective Ltd.

Across these four businesses she has capital and reserves of £387,807. Her most successful company is her first which is KSC Image Limited which has capital and reserves of £292,827.

2. Kem Cetinay

via Instagram @kemcetinay

Series three winner Kem Cetinay has gone onto have a great career after Love Island, opening up his own restaurant and having clothing collections with Primark. So it makes sense he has some of the most successful Love Island businesses.

Kem has two companies registered to his name – Cetgul Ltd, which covers his Essex restaurant, and Kemcet Holdings Limited, which is listed as a “activities of head offices” company, which Kem has had since 2019.

Across both these companies Kem has capital and reserves of £698,624.

1. Molly-Mae Hague

via Instagram @mollymae

And of course top of the list of most successful Love Island businesses is Molly-Mae Hague who has four companies to her name listed on Companies House.

There’s MMH Group Holdings, which is her media representation company, Filter by Molly-Mae for her fake tan brand, FMM Cosmetics Ltd which appears to be for a beauty brand, and MMH International which is listed as a business which is for “Retail sale of cosmetic and toilet articles in specialised stores.”

All of these companies combined have an incredibly impressive £2,019,369 in capital and reserves. It really does pay to be Molly-Mae.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.