Netflix announces Selling Sunset style show featuring a Real Housewives husband

Buying Beverly Hills is coming this autumn

Netflix has just announced a new docusoap series, similar to Selling Sunset, will be coming soon featuring Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member Mauricio Umansky and two of his daughters Farrah Brittany and Alexia Umansky.

Buying Beverly Hills is set to arrive later this year in the autumn and will follow the realtors of The Agency, Mauricio’s brokerage, selling homes to wealthy clients in Beverly Hills.

In a tweet earlier today Netflix said: “Buying Beverly Hills is a new docusoap coming this Fall that follows the agents and clients within Mauricio Umansky’s elite real estate firm The Agency in Beverly Hills, a team that includes his daughters Farrah Brittany and Alexia Umansky.”

Buying Beverly Hills will feature Mauricio’s step daughter Farrah Brittany, who is the daughter of Mauricio’s wife Kyle Richards and her first husband Guraish Aldjufrie, and Mauricio and Kyle’s daughter Alexia Umansky, who are both agents at the real estate group.

The eight part series will focus on The Agency, Mauricio’s brokerage, which was founded in 2011 and has since gone onto expand to have offices across the US and world including Mexico, and a recently new opening in Amsterdam. So far The Agency has closed more than $30billion in real estate sales.

via Instagram @alexiaumansky

This won’t be the family’s first time on screen. They’ve made regular appearances on Bravo’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills since it began in 2010, with Kyle Richards being an original member of the cast.

Buy Beverly Hills is also expected to star other agents from the brokerage including Santiago Arana, Ben Belack, Joey Ben-Zvi, Jon Grauman, Brandon Graves, Allie Lutz Rosenberger, Melissa Platt and Sonika Vaid.

Netflix has also announced Selling Sunset has been renewed for a further two seasons, with production starting this summer.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.