We all need to talk about Jordan from Love Island 2019’s major transformation

Vibes are being served here

Jordan Hames from Love Island 2019 has had a major transformation since his time on the show, and he looks absolutely incredible. It’s like he’s changed his entire vibe and wardrobe, honestly, it’s art.

Remember Jordan? He was coupled up with Anna Vakili for a bit, went official as boyfriend and girlfriend and then within a day he was chatting to India and Anna went mad. So yeah, he had a bit of a mare in the villa, but since he’s been thriving.

He’s 27 now, and has ditched the Love Island villa boy skinny white jeans and a khaki t-shirt staple, to full model looks. Straight after Love Island he had a pretty drastic teeth transformation, and now Jordan has completed the head-to-toe change.

Jordan Hames from Love Island 2019 transformation before and after

His style is now back to his natural hair without the blonde and sometimes in braids, sweater jumpers, fun trousers, pastel colours, lots of layering and 90s style outfits. Oh, and he’s got a new girlfriend! He’s now dating model Millie Hannah, and between them, they’re a fashion power couple.

via Instagram @jxrdanhames

Jordan is now represented by the Pause Agency – a talent and influencer agency focused on diversity and fashion. He’s been working with some huge brands such as Tom Ford, JD and Dr Martens. He is also reportedly working as a property developer, currently doing up a home in Wolverhampton.

via Instagram @jxrdanhames

He hasn’t let his Love Island routes go, though. Speaking previously about how Love Island made him who he is now, Jordan said: “It was probably the best thing I’ve ever done because it helped me get to where I am now. I’ve been given the opportunity to show the world what I’m interested in, and that’s all I ever wanted to do, really.”

via Instagram @jxrdanhames

People are clearly shook by how much he’s changed. Comments on his recent Instagram posts include: “Who’s Jordan again?” and “TF happened to Jordan?!”. Another person added “I’m obsessed with new Jordan” and honestly, same.

via Instagram @jxrdanhames

If you want a full idea of his style these days, he’s done a reel of basically his entire wardrobe, by colour palette. Watch it here:

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip, and rumours about the 2022 series – follow The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.