Just 27 memes about how much of a whirlwind The Unforgivable on Netflix is

Am I still crying at the scene on the lawn? Maybe I am

If you go onto Netflix right now, you’ll see one film shining in the number one spot in the top 10. It’s The Unforgivable, and the film is mostly getting incredible reviews. It has so many twists and turns, and Sandra Bullock and Viola Davis are among the cast, so it’s no wonder everyone is talking about it. If you go on Twitter you’ve probably seen loads of memes about The Unforgivable too – and let’s be real, they’re good.

The film follows Ruth Slater (Sandra Bullock). She’s just been released from prison after spending 20 years behind bars for killing a police officer in her home. Now having been released, Ruth is trying to rebuild her life – and one of the main things in that is finding her sister, Katherine. However, Katherine is so traumatised by what happened when she was child that she has no memory of her life before her new foster family.

The ending has left people divided, but the reactions to film are still golden. Here are all the best memes about The Unforgivable on Netflix. Enjoy.

1. Just give me some time to recover, please

2. GIVE THEM EVERY AWARD WE HAVE, I BEG

3. Just to get the point across

4. Can we take a minute please

The best memes and reactions to The Unforgivable on Netflix

5. I need a man like this pls

6. I am in SHOCK

7. YESSSS

8. Obsessed

9. I’m still crying

10. Truth

11. Loooool

12. Sound advice

13. Blink if you agree

14. LOUDER

15. Art I tell you, ART

16. This

17. SHE WAS ONLY FIVE YEARS OLD

18. Don’t contact me for the next 3-5 working days

19. That’s the tweet

20. TOO MUCH

21. I SECOND THIS

22. Pretty much

23. And she better get it !!!

24. Accurate

25. Looool okay but true

26. Wow !!! Ok !!

27. To conclude

The Unforgivable is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.