Helicopter Helicopter song

Why can’t I stop singing the Helicopter Helicopter TikTok song and where is it even from?

Helicopter Helicopter🔥😂🤔🚁

The Helicopter Helicopter song is all over TikTok right now and I think we can all agree that it’s the worst kind of FOMO when you have no idea why hundreds of thousands of people are spinning on the spot singing “Helicopter helicopter”. But rest assured your FOMO is about to be over because we’re about to explain everything to you. Starting with what the exactly this meme is about and where the song even came from.

Where does the Helicopter Helicopter song come from?

So the song comes from a Bosnian artist called Fazlija. The song is originally called Helikopter and was uploaded to YouTube back in 2015. It details the singer’s love for a beautiful woman, he says he will send a helicopter and throw money into the sky just for a chance at being in love with each other. So yeah, the song is pretty iconic.

The YouTube video has reached over seven million views whereas the most popular TikTok video using audio has over 42 million views. But you can watch the original YouTube video below:

The trend itself shows TikTok users spinning something around and around in the style of helicopter blades. Normally people are left either spinning themselves around or completely random objects.

The trend is pretty creative, one user was just spinning around on their front in their kitchen. Whilst the most popular video shows an a dog wearing a propeller hat and twerking – it’s a real mix. Here are the best Helicopter Helicopter song videos:

I wasn’t joking about them lying down on their front spinning

@.jadenkrantz‼️‼️🚁🚁🚁‼️‼️♬ Helikopter – Fazlija

This dog has an eye for fashion

@mistermainerHELICOPTER♬ Helikopter – Fazlija

This TikTok is my last brain cell

@.astroboiJAHAJAJ #hot♬ Helikopter – Fazlija

Why does this Rizla have more talent than me?

@waffelwhaleYou can be anything you want♬ Helikopter – Fazlija