molly-mae prettylittlething creative director

Molly-Mae announced as creative director of PLT in new ‘seven figure’ deal

‘This is the biggest move in my career’

Molly-Mae Hague has been announced as the new creative director of PrettyLittleThing in a rumoured seven figure deal. All this week Molly-Mae has been teasing a new project and today it was finally revealed she will be the creative director for PrettyLittleThing in the UK and Europe, as well as launching a new collection of ultimate looks.

Writing on her Instagram Molly-Mae said she was ecstatic to announce the news and called it the biggest move in her career.

She said: “I’m beyond ecstatic to announce that I am the new CREATIVE DIRECTOR of @prettylittlething for UK/EU💗 This is the biggest move in my career so far and I can’t explain my gratitude to my favourite brand in the world for trusting me with this role.

“PLT have had faith in me from the VERY start and to now be a Director within the business feels like a complete dream come true. I hope you’re all ready for my visions to come to life within this incredible brand… 💗

“To celebrate this huge news I’m bringing you without a doubt my best collection to date, I’ve worked on this collection now for SO long and I’m beyond proud of it! Now LIVE and available to shop…. I can’t wait to see you all in it!”

via Instagram @mollymae

The exciting news comes after Molly-Mae shared with her followers she had treated herself to an 18-carat £37,000 Cartier bracelet which features 204 diamonds.

Posting on TikTok Molly-Mae shared a video of her bracelet and said: “Signing the biggest deal of my career calls for one thing…”.

PrettyLittleThing also shared the announcement on their Instagram page saying they were excited to share the news and promised shoppers an amazing new collection with Molly-Mae.

Featured image credit via Instagram @mollymae