Who the Love Island 2021 cast should actually couple up with, based on their star signs

Liberty and Hugo?!

Right now, it really looks as though none of the couples in the villa are compatible. We’re getting a strong sense that Casa Amor is going to come along, tear right through the existing pairings and we will basically be back to day one. So, do any of the people in there actually match with one another? Maybe the star signs of the Love Island 2021 cast will tell.

MrQ has teamed up with expert astrologist Francesca Oddie to analyse the star signs of each Islander so that we can have an idea of what we might expect from them on screen. Using this, we can then find out who they will be best matched to in the villa and if the Love Island 2021 couples are really as strong as they seem, based on their star signs.

Sharon Gaffka

Sharon Gaffka: The star signs of the Love Island 2021 cast and who in the villa they are compatible with

via ITV

Star sign: Sagittarius

Personality profile: Fun-loving, independent and one of the lads. Sharon knows her own mind and needs someone who won’t make her compromise on her freedom. A natural leader, full of charisma, she will know how to put herself first. Her ideal partner needs to be someone who knows this and can defer to her leadership.

Who are they best matched with? The most compatible signs with Sagittarius are generally considered to be Aries, Leo, Libra and Aquarius. Therefore, Sharon could be a good match for Jake, Aaron, Hugo or Liam. She has the pick of the lads!

Aaron Francis

Aaron Francis: The star signs of the Love Island 2021 cast and who in the villa they are compatible with

via ITV

Star sign: Libra

Personality profile: Aaron is a typical charming Libra, he knows how to put himself first, but also knows how to treat a lady. His sensitivity is remarkable and could lead to him sometimes making unpredictable moves, but aside from any front, this man has depth.

Who are they best matched with? Libras are most compatible with Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius and Aquarius. For Aaron, this means he could couple up with Sharon or Millie. Maybe he and Sharon are good for each other after all?

Liberty Poole

Liberty Poole: The star signs of the Love Island 2021 cast and who in the villa they are compatible with

via ITV

Star sign: Virgo

Personality profile: Women born on the 6th of the month have a seductive edge. As a Virgo, she’s helpful, always considerate and will worry about the people she loves, but as a woman born on the 6th, she knows what she desires and how to get it. She may need some time and space away from the crowd and as much as she’s a devoted lover, sometimes she just needs space!

Who are they best matched with? High Virgo compatibility comes with Scorpio, Capricorn, Taurus and Cancer signs. So Liberty isn’t actually a match with any of the Love Island 2021 boys currently, based on their star signs. However, according to Francesca Oddie, Hugo would make a good match for Liberty, based on their personality traits. Sorry, Jake!

Jake Cornish

Jake Cornish

via ITV

Star sign: Aries

Personality profile: As an Aries, Jake needs someone to command his attention and keep things spicy in a relationship. Both uncomplicated and direct, Aries are always honest and expect the same loyalty from their partner and would do well to couple up with another fire sign who shares their passion and enthusiasm.

Who are they best matched with? There are three star signs with whom Aries’ are naturally compatible: Gemini, Leo and Sagittarius. So Jake should couple up with Sharon, Faye or Millie.

Hugo Hammond

Hugo Hammond: The star signs of the Love Island 2021 cast and who in the villa they are compatible with

via ITV

Star sign: Leo

Personality profile: Kingpin, life and soul, the man with all the gear and some idea. In a relationship, this man needs to be appreciated and will not tolerate being pushed around. He could even have a rather spicy temper, his partner will need to be very forgiving – Liberty would be a great shout!

Who are they best matched with? According to Francesca Oddie, Hugo would make a good match for Liberty. There are four zodiac signs most compatible with a Leo: Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aries. If he’s going by his star sign, Hugo needs to crack on with Sharon, Chloe, Faye or Millie. Maybe Hugo and Chloe should have considered more than a friendship couple?

Kaz Kamwi

Kaz Kamwi: The star signs of the Love Island 2021 cast and who in the villa they are compatible with

via ITV

Star sign: Scorpio

Personality profile: Kaz is a sensitive lady with all the charm, sex appeal and a kind heart. She’s emotional and wears her heart on her sleeve – occasionally people-pleasing a little too much. When she learns to put her needs first, she could make a relationship with anyone, hopefully, someone as considerate as she is.

Who are they best matched with? Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn, Pisces and Virgo are known to be the most compatible with Scorpio. So out of the Love Island 2021 cast so far, Kaz is best paired with Toby (weep), based on their star signs.

Toby Aromolaran

Toby Aromolaran

via ITV

Star sign: Pisces

Personality profile: Toby is a sweet and lovely Pisces, gentle and kind but he has the gift of the gab! Pisces is the final sign of the zodiac and they are said to be a little bit of all the signs put together. As a life path seven and a Pisces, he’s probably got a spiritual edge and will need a woman who can meet him at his wavelength. If he’s unrealistic with himself he’ll end up very disappointed.

Who are they best matched with? The star signs that make a Pisces’ best match are Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, and Capricorn. If Toby wants to match himself us based on the stars, he should be pulling Kaz, Lucinda or Faye for a chat. However, Francesca Oddie does also think Chloe and Toby make a good match for one another.

Chloe Burrows

Chloe Burrows: The star signs of the Love Island 2021 cast and who in the villa they are compatible with

via ITV

Star sign: Libra

Personality profile: Chloe is strong, witty and a babe. She needs to be adored, she also needs lots of attention. She knows her worth and this potentially makes her very easygoing, of the iron glove in velvet fist variety. She’d do well with a softy, one of the guys like Toby or Aaron would be a great match.

Who are they best matched with? According to Francesca Oddie, Chloe is a good match for Toby or Aaron. Libras are most compatible with Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius and Aquarius. Therefore Chloe is also a good match with Brad, Hugo and Liam. When all the boys said they’d have chosen Chloe, maybe it was her Libra energy pulling them all towards her?

Brad McClelland

Brad McClelland

via ITV

Star sign: Gemini

Personality profile: Brad knows everything! He’s potentially on the controlling side, partly because he’s a worker and knows he’ll put in the effort and partly because he thinks he knows best. The question is, does he? A woman who wants to be looked after would do well with this guy. He likes to be alpha, certainly not a match for Sharon or Shannon.

Who are they best matched with? The most compatible signs with Gemini are generally considered to be Aries, Leo, Libra and Aquarius. This means Brad would be a match for Chloe.

Faye Winter

Faye Winter: The star signs of the Love Island 2021 cast and who in the villa they are compatible with

via ITV

Star sign: Cancer

Personality profile: Faye is an archetypal Cancerian “girl next door” – she loves her family, friends and loves deeply. She is also very powerful and not easily pushed around! She would make an interesting match with Brad, they have quite a bit in common! As a Gemini-Cancer cusp Faye also shares some Gemini traits alongside her cancer making both empathetic, brave and a brilliant communicator.

Who are they best matched with? According to Francesca Oddie, Faye makes a great match for Brad – if only she had told him earlier! Cancer is also compatible with earth signs, Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn – but none of the boys have these star signs.

Liam Reardon

Liam Reardon

via ITV

Star sign: Leo

Personality profile: As a Leo, Liam is the life of the party and comfortable being the centre of attention. He will strive for appreciation in a relationship and has a flair for drama. With a fiery and strong attitude, his partner will need to let him shine in the limelight and match his energy.

Who are they best matched with? There are four zodiac signs most compatible with Leo: Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aries. Lucky for Liam, this means him and Millie are a great match, but he also would be compatible with Sharon, Chloe and Faye.

Lucinda Strafford

Lucinda Strafford: The star signs of the Love Island 2021 cast and who in the villa they are compatible with

via ITV

Star sign: Scorpio

Personality profile: As a Scorpio, Lucinda is strong, charismatic and has an intensity that makes her un-ignorable. As one of the most passionate signs of the zodiac, she will make a great partner in a relationship and there’s no better person to have on your side or in your corner.

Who are they best matched with? Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn, Pisces and Virgo are known to be the most compatible with Scorpio. So, the same as Kaz, Lucinda is actually best matched with Toby!

Millie Court

Millie Court: The star signs of the Love Island 2021 cast and who in the villa they are compatible with

via ITV

Star sign: Sagittarius

Personality profile: As a Sagittarius, Millie is lively, passionate and a lover of freedom. As one of the most spontaneous zodiac signs, she as an aptitude for adventure. Perhaps one of the best conversationalists, it’s important that she couples up with someone who can match her flirty banter.

Who are they best matched with? The most compatible signs with Sagittarius are generally considered to be Aries, Leo, Libra and Aquarius. Millie is the same star sign as Sharon, so will have to fight it out over Jake, Aaron, Hugo or Liam – but it looks like she’s a good match and cosying up well with Liam.

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.