A moment in Bridgerton has been nominated for a BAFTA award

How do I vote twice???

A moment in Bridgerton on Netflix has been nominated for an award at this year’s British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA).

Penelope being revealed as Lady Whistledown has been nominated as the “Must See Moment” this year, and to be honest, if you didn’t see it you really have missed out on a huge slice of TV that changed the entire year.

This is the only category of the awards which is voted for by the public, and celebrates the TV moments that brought us together in 2020. So Bridgerton fans unite – we have some work to do.

Bridgerton, BAFTA, Awards, Netflix, must see moment, TV, Vote, Lady Whistledown

via Netflix

A huge part of the entire series was finding out who the notorious gossip column writer, Lady Whistledown, really was – and just how she knew everything about everyone for her famous Society Papers.

At the end of episode eight we finally found out her identity, when she finished writing one of her letters and put down the hood of her cloak to reveal none other than Penelope Featherington herself.

via Netflix

Alongside this Bridgerton moment, the other nominees for the BAFTA award are:

Britain’s Got Talent: Diversity perform a routine inspired by the events of 2020 (ITV)

• EastEnders: Gray kills Chantelle (BBC)

• Gogglebox: Reactions to Boris Johnson’s press conference (Channel 4)

• Nigella: Cook, Eat, Repeat: Nigella Lawson says “Mee-cro-wah-vay” (BBC Two)

• The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker appears (Disney Plus)

The full BAFTA TV Awards nominations will be revealed tomorrow, ahead of the ceremony which will take place on June 6th. You can cast your vote here, and voting closes on 24th May at 5pm.

Season one of Bridgerton is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.