Line of Duty, last night, BBC, memes, meme, reaction, review, Twitter, Ryan Pilkington, season six, episode four

Mother of God! These 30 Line of Duty memes are even more wild than last night’s episode

Is anyone else still recovering?

Woah, is anyone else still thinking about last night’s completely wild episode of Line of Duty? Season six, episode four was full of theories, action, and pure STRESS that was on another level from other Line of Duty episodes.

It really did have everything you could want and more. There were deaths, shoot outs, a whole lotta bent coppers and Kate and Steve calling each other “mate” every three seconds. And now, it’s pretty safe to say we’re all completely shook, can’t wait for next week, hate Ryan Pilkington with every fibre of our being and probably all have very stiff necks after desperately bending too see what was on the sheet of paper at the end. WHO IS IT?!

Here are all the best memes about season six, episode four of Line of Duty. You might want to sit down for this.

1. See you tomorrow. Bye. I’m leaving now. See you x

2. I HEAR YOU

3. Much 2 think about

4. Honestly, I need to lie down

5. SHOW ME

6. The way I gasped at this

7. Nobody puts Ted in the corner!!!!!!

8. We get it, you’re MATES

9. Hehe not today x

10. Let’s get it gang !

11. PAUSE NOW PAUSE NOW

12. Just this once

13. BUT WHAT DOES IT SAY????!!!!

14. Wakin up in the mornin, thinkin bout so many things

15. Looking forward to it x

16. Woah

17. Details x

18. We were played for FOOLS

19. HOLD ME

20. Incredible

21. It’s been a whirlwind

22. We will NOT let this happen

23. SUSPICION

24. This guy is not cut out for it

25. Quite simply

26. It’s only fair

27. Leave me be please I’m working x

28. GET IT HUN

29. I’M WATCHING YOU

30. It’s the world, for sure

Line of Duty season six continues on Sunday on BBC One at 9pm. Previous episodes are available to catch up on, via iPlayer.