Netflix has a new dating show called ‘Are You The One?’ and it is wild AF

In one challenge contestants take nudes then match the pictures to the right person

Just when you thought there might have been a tiny window in between wild as they come Netflix dating shows, another has been added. This time it’s Are You The One – which might just be one the craziest shows Netflix has ever added to its catalogue.

The series was originally on MTV, but the first two seasons have recently been added to Netflix. In the show, single people try and find their perfect match, and get closer to winning a $1million group prize.

A dating algorithm is used to help find the compatibility of the contestants, using a process that includes in-depth interviews, questionnaires and compatibility testing. That data is used to identify the perfect matches among the participants. But the results are kept a secret from them, and they have to get to know one another and undergo weekly tests to try to pick their ideal mates while living together.

Are You The One?, Netflix, new, dating, show, series, about, trailer, reactions, MTV

via Netflix

Along the way, people who think they’ve found their match are sent to the “truth booth” to see if they have found the one. If the person they choose doesn’t match the data, they must start their search over again. If all of the singles are able to match up with their predetermined partners, they share the largest cash prize ever awarded by an MTV show and walk away with a potential partner for life.

via Netflix

The challenges they do along the way are pretty wild. In one, the host tells the contestants to take a phone and go and take selfies of “various parts of their bodies” with “nothing being off limits” and the contestants are encouraged to expose as much as they want to. When they’re done, the images are put on a huge screen for everyone to see, and they have to match the photo to the right person. So yes, they basically match up their nudes. Winners of these sorts of challenges are then rewarded with a “getaway” with a person of their choice.

And if you like dating shows with a lot of drama, arguments, sex and alcohol – you’re in for a treat.

Watch the trailer for season one of Are You The One here:

If you aren’t quite sold, the reactions to Are You The One on Netflix pretty much sum it up

Tldr: People are hooked.

Seasons one and two of Are You The One are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.