This is exactly how you can make a TikTok sound your phone alarm
I need to wake up to ‘Mi pan su su sum’
If you’re so obsessed with TikTok that the idea of waking up to “M to the B” or “Don’t Be Suspicious” fills you with joy, then you’ll be pleased to know this is how you can make a TikTok sound your alarm.
Most iPhone users just use the default sound on the phone as their alarm, but some people on TikTok are now using the most iconic sounds as their phone alarm.
This isn’t the first time TikTok has taught us how to upgrade our phones. When the new iOS 14 update came out, people on TikTok were customising their app icons and showing us all how to create incredibly aesthetic home screens.
Luckily, you don’t need to be a tech genius to make a TikTok sound your iPhone alarm and it hopefully shouldn’t take you any time at all.
This is how to make a TikTok sound your alarm on an iPhone:
1. Decide on the audio you want as your alarm.
2. Open a TikTok that has that sound in it.
3. Now you can either copy the URL of the TikTok video and paste it into a audio download site.
4. Or you can use another device, like a friend’s phone to record the audio on their phone. Either way it has to be saved as an MP3.
5. Import to your iTunes Library.
6. Import the song into your iPhone’s music library.
7. Go to the “Clock” app.
8. Select the “+” in the top right hand corner to create a new alarm.
9. Select “Sound”, which will then let you add a song and this is where you put your saved TikTok song in.
10. Select the time for your alarm and click “save”.
Now you can be woken up by “shawty a lil baddie” every single morning.