These are all of the hidden ghosts which appeared in The Haunting of Bly Manor

You definitely got stressed trying to find these

If you’ve been watching The Haunting of Bly Manor, you’ve probably spent a lot of time watching the background instead of the foreground in a desperate attempt to spot the hidden ghosts dotted about throughout the show.

According to Game Spot there were over 50 hidden ghosts throughout the series, which the show’s cinematographer has said are “very very subtle” and much harder to spot than those in Hill House. Once you know what to look for, it’s so much easier. But during the series these tiny shadows and movements in the background will have you constantly rewinding, pausing and turning your screen brightness up.

So before you completely lose the plot, here are all the hidden ghosts in The Haunting of Bly Manor and some of the times you should have spotted them.

The Haunting of Bly Manor, hidden ghosts, ghosts, spot, where, find, how many, background, Bly Manor, Netflix, doll house, lady in the lake

This one in episode two was a given

We met all the hidden ghosts in the first episode of The Haunting of Bly Manor

We’re actually shown all of the hidden ghosts we should be looking out for in the first episode of The Haunting of Bly Manor – they’re all in Flora’s creepy dollhouse. We see them all from a hooded ghost in the dining room, the creepy plague doctor and a solider next to the staircase.

Here are the characters you should be looking out for, along with any other strange shadows and shapes lurking in the background.

The plague doctor

The Haunting of Bly Manor, hidden ghosts, ghosts, spot, where, find, how many, background, Bly Manor, Netflix, plague doctor, doctor, doll house

In episode one

Once you know what to look for with the plague doctor, you’ll know you spotted this character a million and one times. His long nose pops up all over the place, from in hallways behind Dani, to in mirrors and in the fireplace. He gets around, let’s put it that way.

In episode one

The Haunting of Bly Manor, hidden ghosts, ghosts, spot, where, find, how many, background, Bly Manor, Netflix, plague doctor, doctor

In episode one

In episode one

The Haunting of Bly Manor, hidden ghosts, ghosts, spot, where, find, how many, background, Bly Manor, Netflix, plague doctor, doctor,

In episode one

Without any spoilers, all about who the plague doctor is, is revealed in episode eight. So if you haven’t got there yet, hold on!!

The soldier

The soldier is seen hanging around in various rooms around the manor. You’ll recognise his hat once you see it once. In episode six, Henry tells Flora he was visited by a soldier ghost when he was a boy living in the manor.

The Haunting of Bly Manor, hidden ghosts, ghosts, spot, where, find, how many, background, Bly Manor, Netflix, soldier

In episode three

The little boy

The Haunting of Bly Manor, hidden ghosts, ghosts, spot, where, find, how many, background, Bly Manor, Netflix, boy, little, child, doll mask

In episode five

This one is probably the most creepy of all the hidden ghosts around Bly Manor. You’ve probably spotted a little boy in what looks like a doll’s mask. He’s a Lady in the Lake victim, and is often wearing a little dressing gown.

In episode two

In episode three

The woman in the attic

The Haunting of Bly Manor, hidden ghosts, ghosts, spot, where, find, how many, background, Bly Manor, Netflix, woman, attic, Lady in the Lake

In episode two

The woman in the attic is Viola’s sister, who died in the attic. We see her very obviously when Flora goes to the attic playing hide and seek, but that’s not the only time she’s lurking around the attic walls.

The vicar

This one is probably the most elusive of all the hidden ghosts – mainly because it features in some long shots near the chapel. But he does enter the house as well, and can be spotted by his white hair and ruffly collar.

The Haunting of Bly Manor, hidden ghosts, ghosts, spot, where, find, how many, background, Bly Manor, Netflix, vicar, soldier

A double ghost spotting in episode six!!!

Happy spotting!!

The Haunting of Bly Manor is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.