Influencers In The Wild, influencers, Instagram, savage, exposing, account, influencer, summer, holiday, pictures

The savage Insta rinsing influencers is now exposing their desperate holiday snaps

Lockdown is over, the Instagrams are BACK!

You may have already heard of Influencers In The Wild, the savage Instagram account which exposes influencers as they go to any desperate measure to capture the perfect shot. But since lockdown restrictions have been lifted, the account is back in its element. Influencers and wannabe Instagram models are back to jetting all over the world and begging whoever is with them to take pictures of them at every given moment.

But have you ever thought what it looks like behind the scenes of those pics? Like, what does it actually look like when you’re witnessing someone posing to within an inch of their life and taking a thousand snaps to make sure they get one that is perfect? This account shows you just that, and the results are hilarious. It currently has 3.5million followers, proving that the only thing more cringe worthy than Instagram culture is watching it happen in real time.

Here are some of the best times Influencers In The Wild has caught people on their summer hols, back on their bullshit and getting those angles.

1. Aaaaaand in she goes

2. This is borderline obscene

3. Anything for a TikTok trend x

4. Nailed it

5. He ain’t playin’

6. WAIT FOR IT

7. EXCUSE ME IS THAT A CHILD??

8. Just working on my computer yaas x

9. Did she? Bring a pole? To the beach?

10. ‘This is not safe!’

11. Someone needs to explain what’s happening here

12. Without the music this is so jarring???

13. In reality they are ANGRY

14. To do this in public is pretty ballsy if you ask me

15. ‘Very beautiful ma’am’

16. Ouch

17. Get it girl x

18. He failed in his role of Instagram boyfriend

19. Nice lil routine she’s got there

20. Why is this happening pls?

21. I can feel the second hand embarrassment

22. Interesting

23. Poor guy

24. His reaction makes this

25. She is MOVING

26. Poor dog

27. Angles girl ANGLES

Put us all back in lockdown immediately.

You can follow Influencers In The Wild on Instagram here.