Molly-Mae Hague has launched her own fake tanning brand

It’s called ‘Filter by Molly-Mae’

Love Island 2019 runner up, Molly-Mae Hague, has launched her own company called Filter by Molly-Mae.

She teased the new brand on her Instagram profile, posting a picture captioned: “I’ve been working so unbelievably hard on something behind the scenes… it’s very nearly time to reveal @filterbymollymae”.

The Instagram page of the company had just “coming soon” with a teaser poster and a logo for days, but it has since been revealed the products she is selling are fake tanning mousses and mitts.

Filter by Molly-Mae, Molly-Mae Hague, brand, company, filter, instagram, fake tan, tanning, beauty, cosmetics

via Instagram @filterbymollymae

The website for the brand describes the products as: “A new collection of tanning products encapsulated with nourishing and moisturizing ingredients keeping you bronzed for longer. A seemingly effortless formula to a smooth, streak-free finish whilst blurring imperfections along the way. Enhancing your skin tone to a deeper shade as well as immersing you into a warm summer’s night with the bespoke, fresh uplifting scent.”

Dark mousse is £19.99, extra dark mousse is £21.99, a large mitt is £9.99 and a mini mitt is £6.99.

The company has a page on Endole, a leading business information provider, which classifies it as “wholesale of perfume and cosmetics”.

That means Molly-Mae could be expanding her tanning range into more cosmetics and beauty products, as well as perfume. She already does beauty videos on her YouTube channel and was a beauty and fashion influencer before she entered the Love Island villa.

Filter by Molly-Mae was incorporated on November 20th 2019 and has a registered office address in Liverpool. There are two listed directors of the company: Molly-Mae Hague and George Gazzard.

This follows her securing multiple six figure deals with brands such as PrettyLittleThing, making her one of the most successful Love Island contestants there has ever been. The social influencer bagged herself a £500,000 deal with PrettyLittleThing earlier this year, which saw her launch her own clothing range.

Fair play, Molly-Mae is absolutely smashing it.