Image may contain: Female, Photography, Portrait, Photo, Hair, Smile, Face, Human, Person

Rebekah Vardy exposes what Coleen Rooney said to her in THAT iconic phonecall

REBEKAH CALLED COLEEN A PIGEON!!!

Good morning! The most iconic celebrity fight of the century continues! Rebekah Vardy has just revealed what she said to Coleen during the phonecall after everything unfolded. And she's also branded Coleen a "pigeon" in her most recent interview. Naturally!

If you somehow missed the news, Coleen Rooney accused someone of leaking fake stories about her to The Sun and then she said it was… Rebekah Vardy's Instagram account.

Rebekah Vardy strongly denies this and is claiming someone hacked her Instagram account. She called Coleen after the news erupted on the internet, sobbing and begging Coleen to believe that she wasn't guilty.

And now Rebekah has exposed what exactly was said during the phone call. Rebekah told the Daily Mail: "I said to her: 'Coleen, what on earth have you done?'

"It was not an easy phone call. She said to me: 'I'm not pointing the finger' and I said: 'You have just annihilated me in public and hung me out to dry. The whole world hates me!'.

"I thought she was my friend but she completely annihilated me. She said: 'You know, I always really liked you, which makes it harder.'"

Asked if they argued on the phone, Vardy replied: "That would be like arguing with a pigeon. You can tell it that you are right and it is wrong, but it's still going to s*** in your hair." YIKES.