Image may contain: Face, Man, Clothing, Apparel, Woman, Child, Human, Teen, Girl, Kid, Person, Blonde, Female

These are all the Love Island couples who are still together

None of the season four cast are still together, shock

Every other day there seems to be a new Love Island related break up or an unexpected coupling, who knew Theo and Kaz were even together?

The list of Love Island couples who have stood the test of time isn't exactly lengthy, but it exists. Those who have survived have brought us cringe TV weddings and even babies, proving that the villa actually does serve its purpose in few special cases.

From the oldest couples you've probably forgotten about to the newest who are all over your social media *cough* Tommy and Molly-Mae *cough*, here are all the Love Island couples who are still standing:

Season two: Nathan Massey and Cara de da Hoyde

These two have done it all, the wedding, the baby and the OK photoshoot to prove it.

Nathan and Cara coupled up back in 2016 on their first day in the villa and have been together ever since. Well, minus a short split in 2017, but who's counting that.

In 2017 they had their son Freddie, and got married in June this year. To propose, Nathan took Cara back to the Love Island villa where they first met and had a scavenger hunt set up there.

Season two: Olivia Buckland and Alex Bowen

Everyone's favourite couple.

Olivia and Alex have been together since their time in the villa and have been #couplegoals the whole time. Their relationship in the villa may have been a tad up and down, but it's been plain sailing beyond.

They tied the knot in 2018 with a proper fairytale wedding, and they even have a dog now, if that wasn't perfect enough for you.

Season three: Jamie Jewitt and Camilla Thurlow

These two do not get enough credit.

They are potentially the best and most wholesome couple the villa has ever produced. True they might not have the gossip nor the drama factor, but when it comes to being actual decent human beings they win all day everyday.

The pair are constantly doing charity events and raising awareness for real issues, fingers crossed that they stay together because those babies would be GORGEOUS.

Season three: Dom Lever and Jess Shears

We all know this one because they literally got married live on British television. To be fair this might not have been too big a deal to them after they had sex in the villa.

Apart from that obvious lowpoint, Dom and Jess have been doing pretty well in life beyond Love Island.

They did the marriage and have gone straight onto the babies, with their little bundle of joy due pretty soon. Thankfully they plan on stopping their kid from watching them on the show.

With season five relationships changing pretty much everyday and being confirmed then unconfirmed, it's difficult to know who to actually invest any interest in. Here are all the couples who are allegedly still together one month on:

Season five: Tommy Fury and Molly-Mae Hague

They were the first official couple in the villa this year and are still together now.

They don't seem to be on the best terms with the other Islanders after they were banned from a group trip for being 'fake'. The pair have done appearances together and have been photographed together countless times, so things are looking pretty good.

They've discussed plans to move in together. That being said, you can never tell quite how long things are going to last outside the villa. Categorically.

Season five: Danny Williams and Jourdan Riane

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HW20aJIPK

Danny did his fair share of jumping around the villa, but eventually stopped at Jourdan and they're still be together.

They made their relationship official on the reunion show, because they're all about the class and the privacy.

They're supposedly preparing to move in together in the not-so-distant future.

Season five: Curtis Pritchard and Maura Higgins

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1qWWV0iK4y

Curtis and Maura's relationship has received some serious media scrutiny since leaving the villa.

Amidst God knows how many split rumours, the pair have remained strong and made multiple appearances together to confirm their ongoing relationship.

How long their relationship will last, only time will tell, they too are currently having to deal with long distance.

Season five: Joe Garratt and Lucie Donlan

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1gLbI6JFg-

We all probably should have seen this coming.

There were rumours from the day Lucie left the villa that the pair were seeing each other. With a saucy photoshoot by the coast earlier this month, it was confirmed that Jucie are back together.

They've since been spotted together multiple times, including when they met each other's families and left the Love Island reunion party together.