Image may contain: Haircut, Hair, Human, Person, Face

Remember to breathe as you gaze at these 17 pics of Danny from Love Island

I need a lie down

Isn't it amazing how hot some things get in this world? Water boils at 100 degrees, the temperature of the Death Valley in California once reached 56.7 degrees celsius, and an experiment at the Large Hadron Collider reached 9.9 trillion degrees Fahrenheit, the highest temperate ever recorded.

Until now!!!!!! As these 17 pictures of Love Island's Danny Williams have just been confirmed as the hottest thing to ever grace our planet. They're so hot that even looking at them for more than a few seconds can send your blood pressure racing and leave you calling 999 for some medical assistance.

Danny looks like he's moulded from a god you've read about in Greek mythology – sculpted arms and shoulders, and abs which are difficult to count due to your eyes misting over in the heat.

He's walked in New York Fashion Week, been on the front cover of magazines, modelled for Moschino and Ralph Lauren and is possibly one of the most attractive men to enter the villa.

Remember to breathe when looking at these pictures of Danny, they are not for the faint hearted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BykNVu1Bcn2

Related Love Island stories:

So, what exactly are the Love Island rules that Sherif could have broken?

These are the WILDEST transformations from the cast of Love Island 2019

Here’s what the Love Island cast do, according to their LinkedIns