Image may contain: Haircut, People, Dating, Hair, Face, Human, Person

Molly-Mae and Tommy want to move in together after the villa

Excuse me!?!?

Molly-Mae and Tommy reveal they want to move in together when Love Island finishes. The pair discuss their moving in plans when they go on their final date tonight!!!

Image may contain: Coat, Tree, Railing, Plant, Dress, Female, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

On this evening's episode, the Islanders are relaxing in the garden when Tommy receives a text which reads: “Molly-Mae and Tommy. It’s time to leave the villa for your final date. #belleoftheball #beautyandtheboxer”

The boys think Tommy could be taking Molly-Mae dancing. So, Tommy seeks advice from Curtis before he heads out the villa. Molly-Mae and Tommy arrive at their date and take a seat in a grand ballroom.

Molly-Mae says: “I genuinely did not think I would come in and meet someone. I hoped I would but I didn’t think that it would become what it has become.”

Image may contain: Woman, Female, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

Molly starts happy crying and continues: “I just want to thank you, because you have made my time in there so special.”

Tommy replies: “From the moment I met you, I knew in my own heart that you were going to be the one for me. I knew it straight away. I genuinely love you. You’re the girl I’ve been looking for my entire life.”

Molly-Mae then says: “There is not one thing that I would change about you and the way that we are.”

Image may contain: Gown, Wedding, Building, Architecture, Dress, Indoors, Fashion, Robe, Veil, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel

Molly-Mae wants to know what’s next for her and Tommy. She says: “What do you think is next for us? I feel like we’ve done so much in there. The next thing would be moving in together. It’s even scary to say it!”

Tommy says: “We’ve come through the stages and the next stage would be moving in together.”

Molly-Mae says: “I couldn’t see any reason why living together wouldn’t work. Maybe that is on the cards.” And then the pair dance. Wow. Someone get me some tissues.